𝟷 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ

💙Durk
December 24, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia📍

💙DurkDecember 24, 2019Atlanta, Georgia📍

.
.
.

"WAKE YALL ASSES UP!" I yelled banging on the twins door.

Reila jumped and sat up crying. Zay kept his ass in his same position still asleep. "Quit all that lil girl shit" I walked liver picking her up out her crib. "You a grown woman today"

She yawned and laid her head on my shoulder. She hugged my neck and I knew she was sleep again. "Zay! Get up!" I shook him.

He sat up blinking and rubbing his eyes. I let him wake up fully and then laughed. "It's yo birthday lil nigga" I grabbed him by his arm and stood him up on the floor.

He fell and laid down closing his eyes. I sucked my teeth I picked him up too. He did the same thing Reila did. I walked down the hall to our room.

Ri was still sleep too. It's 1 in the afternoon and she the mf mom she should've been the first one woke. I dropped both of them on top of her. The twins bumped heads and started to holler.

Oops

I ducked down and Ri woke up sucking her teeth. "DURK!" She yelled and I slowly stood up. She mugged me and I laughed.

"Come on girl get up! It's they birthday!"

"Nah mf shit Sherlock!" She angrily groaned getting out the bed. She walked into the bathroom and slammed the door.

The twins were up now and bouncy. "Come on y'all momma being acting like a li-"

"I dare you to fucking say it!" She yelled from in the bathroom.

Zay look at me wide a you got caught face and his mouth opened. I laughed and kissed his forehead and took them off the bed making them walk on their own.

"Come on, we finna go a have a ghetto photo shoot" I walked to find them some to wear, Zariah didn't want to throw them a party she said it's not like they'll remember anyways, so why spend all the money.

I agreed mainly because I know she would've broke my pockets if I didn't and because she was right, they can stay home and chill with us and they family that decides to stop by.

"Well look who finally decided to show up to their kid's birthday" I looked over the couch seeing Zariah come down looking like a fucking bear. "All that fur for what Ri?" I laughed.

"Boy fuck you" she laughed picking up Reila and kissing her face. "Happy birthday!" She hugged her. "Gimme kisses"

Zureila pokes her lips out and kissed her. "Thank you baby!"

"Mama down!" Zureila wiggled. Zariah our her down and moved on to Zay doing the same thing.

She asked him for kisses and he gave her 1 too many. "Hell wrong with you? That's yo momma nigga"