part 1

bella's pov ~
unedited
i look around my empty room one last time before hearing my mom yell at me from downstairs. "bella sweetie comon me need to leave" "coming mom" i yell back and blow a kiss to my bedroom and walk out closing the door behind me. right now i'm going to college. i hop in the car, plug my earphones in my iphone X and put them in my ears turning the volume all the way up. i start fiddling with the wire on my earphones ( flexing on you guys with my wires ) as my anxiety starts to kick in.
"what if nobody likes me" i blurt
"honey i'm sure everyone will love you, you are a beautiful girl" she smiles at me and looks back at the road. i just smile back.
"thanks mom" she just nodded back with a smile on her face.

~ 2 hours later ~

"sweetie we are here" my mom shakes me
i groan and open my eyes and straighten up since i just took a 2 hour nap and look like a reck. i get out of the car and stand next to my mom in front of the car. i turn to her and hug her tightly. "i'm gonna miss you so much momma" i croak. "i'm going to miss you too sweetie" my mom replies. a tear falls from my eye. "oh honey don't cry" my mom says and hugs me again. i just smile. "ok mom your suffocating me" i giggle, she laughs and loosens her hug. we pull away. "bye mom" i say.
"bye sweetie" she says and drives off. i take a deep breath and walk into the building. i walk to the front desk. "bella, bella horgan" i say to the lady sitting at the desk. she searched me up and then gave me my dorm number and key. i smile and thank her. i walk into the elevator and press my floor. the elevator dings as the doors open. i take another deep breath and walk out. i start walking down the corridor until i got to my dorm. i swipe the card against the card thing and the light turns green. i sigh and open the door and walk in setting my suitcases on my bed, the bathroom door opened, i span on my heels and saw the most handsome boy i have ever laid my eyes on right in front of me.

first chapter x