part 4

noah's pov ~

i groan as i hear something beeping. i slowly open my eyes, sit up and stretch. my eyes slowly wondering around the room landing on the most beautiful thing in the room. bella. i smile to myself before getting up slowly slightly  lifting her head off my leg and back down in a pillow.

i walk to the bathroom and do my usual routine. once i'm done i walk down to the kitchen and decide to make bella and i some breakfast. bella and i have gotten very close in the past two days, and i think i'm starting to fall for her.

i made bacon and eggs, and i cut up some avocado and toasted some bread. i put everything on the table and walked to the living room her small body still curled up in a ball. i walk up to her a slightly shake her. "bella" i whisper. she hums. "i made breakfast, come eat" i say. her eyes open real fast and she was already running to the kitchen in a blink of an eye. i laugh and run after her.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach today?" she smiles to me. "sure, why not" i smile. she giggles and continues eating her food. she nods her head slowly. she moans. "so good". i laugh and continue eating my food.

bella's pov ~

once we finished breakfast i walked to the bathroom and did my usual routine and then walked to my room putting on a plain black bikini and a shirt and shorts over it.

we got everything we needed for the beach and walked out of the dorm. we got inside the elevator and i pressed the P1 button and we waited for it to bing. we walked to his car, me getting into the passenger seat and noah getting into the drivers seat. he started the engine that shook the whole fucking building. he backed out of his parking spot and started to drive to santa monica.

how often do you guys want me to update? don't forget to vote and comment x