part 10

noah's pov ~
"ight imma head home bye boys" i say.
i got a bunch of "oks" in return. i walk towards the door and walk out of my mate, finns apartment. i walk to the elevator and press the ground level. took long enough. i'm dying to see bella, i haven't seen her all day. i walk to my car and hop in. i start to drive home.

bellas pov ~

- 20 minutes later -
i hear the lock on the door twitch when i jump out of bed to the door. "noah" i squeal and jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist. "hey baby" he laughs and hugs me back. i lean towards him and slowly but passionately kiss his soft plump lips. i pull away shortly after. "how was your day" i smile before unwrapping my legs and jumping back to the floor, my arms still around his neck. "yeah good the boys and i played fortnite and went out a bit, how was yours princess" "sounds like you had fun" i giggle. "i just rung ruel, i might go back to visit him. you should come, he really wants to meet you. so do my parents." i smile at him. "of course baby, i would love to meet him and your parents. when are you thinking?" he questions. "i don't know i'm trying to organise something." i say softly. "alright, tell me when you have everything planned" he smiles and pecks my lips. "i'm gonna go have a shower." he smiles and walks to the shower. i walk to the couch and fall onto it slowly drifting of to sleep. 

- after noah's shower -
still bellas pov

i felt myself getting picked up bridal style by a pair of strong arms. i slowly open my eyes meeting noah's beautiful ones. "good morning" he laughs. i smile. "goodnight" i say while smiling at him. he places me on my side of our bed and kisses my forehead. "goodnight my beautiful girl" "goodnight noah" i say. "i love you so much" i say again. "i love you so much too bella. he smiles as he spoons me. i move towards him more feeling his warm body on mine.

this is really short, sorry guys i have been pretty busy with online school. i'll update more as soon as i can. love you guys ❤️