part 9

Bella's pov ~

"really noah? it's not even scary" i groaned and rolled my eyes. he looks at me and laughs. just about a minute later a jump scare came on causing me to jump out of my skin. "fucking hell noah" i squeal. he starts laughing. "haha very funny" i look at him.

after a while we finish the movie. i go to have a shower. i strip from my clothes and hop in the water already warm. once i was finished i changed into one of noah's shirts and a pair of my victoria's secret panties. ( oh god i really hate saying that word ) i hop into bed with noah and fall asleep in his arms.

i woke up to the light shining through the curtains. i groan. "what's up baby" noah asks in his morning voice. "i don't wanna get up" i say giggling. "don't get up then princess stay with me" he says and pulls me closer to him. i close my eyes again and fall asleep again.

~ an hour later ~
i slowly open my eyes and reach my hand out to see if noah was still here. i groan when i didn't feel him. i rub my eyes and stretch before getting up and slowly walking down the stairs trying not to fall face first. "noah?" i questioned. no answer. i continue to look around the apartment and still couldn't find him. i shrug. i walked into the kitchen again to make myself some food. i turned to the counter and found a note.

hey baby,
i've just gone out with some mates and then i'm going grocery shopping. text me if you need anything, i'll be home soon.
~ noah x

i smiled at the note and put it back down on the counter top. once my toast was ready i slowly started eating it. once i was done i decided to get ready. i had a shower and got dressed. i wore a pair of mom jeans and a white crop top. i did my makeup and hair then decided to call my best friend.

~ phone call ~
b- bella - r- ruel
r- hello?
b- hey ruel
r- bella! hey how are you going?
b- good actually, you? how's australia?
r- i've been great. australia's been amazing we've missed you.
b- i've missed you all too. i'll come home soon. maybe i'll bring noah with me.
r- yeah i wanna meet this boy toy of yours.
b- ruel! gosh
r- bella, if he hurts you i will-
b- you'll kill him i know and i promise he won't he's the best.
r- hm ok. i'll trust you on this one.
i laugh. we talk for a while more before he had to go to the studio to finish his new song coming out.
b- bye ruel, i'll see you soon, lots of love.
r- bye bella, ah hopefully, love you to.
i hung up and watched some tv.

hi :)
so i don't think i mentioned it in the story but bella is from australia and moved to america with her mum and is now in college. her mum also returned to australia. x