part 7

bellas pov ~
fucking hell I'm so sorry for not updating, i'm such a loser. i promise to be more active with updates ❤️

"what are we doing today baby" noah says while eating his food that i gave him. "i don't mind anything" i smile and continue to wash the dishes. "anything" he smirks.

"oh for fuck sakes noah, keep it in your pants" i giggle and look over at him. he glares at me and continues eating. once i've done i told noah i'm going to have a shower and continued up the stairs to the bathroom.

i quickly grabbed some clothes and walked back into the bathroom and turned the shower on waiting for it to heat up ( that's a struggle tbh ) once it was hot enough i got in and the water instantly relaxed me. i heard the door creep open.

noah then pulled the shower curtain back, wanting to join. i know where this is gonna lead but i don't really mind, he is a sex god. he hopped in behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

smut warning ⚠️

he started kissing my neck, licking and sucking at my sweet spot. i let out a small moan. "hmm my favourite sound" he whispers against my neck. he span me around so i was now facing him. his eyes full of lust.

he smashed his lips on mine asking for an entrance which i kindly denied. he moved his hands down to my ass and squeezing it slightly making me gasp. he moved from my lips down to my jaw and down to my neck.

he started moving down my body tracing his hands down the sides. i moan softly as i feel him get closer to where i needed him the most. "please" i whisper. "please what baby" "t-touch me" i shutter "as you wish" he says starts rubbing my clit.

he moved his hand down to my entrance pushing two fingers in. i gasp loudly moving my head back. "oh my god yes" i moan. "you like that princess?" he asked "oh my god yes" i squeal as he puts his mouth to my clit.

"noah i'm gonna come" i moan loudly moving my hands to push his head further into me. "come for me baby" he says against me making me come undone. i squeal as i do so panting heavily.

"your turn" i smile and sink to my knees. i place my hand on his shaft and start pumping. i slowly start to kitten lick the tip then taking him all in. he groans loudly as i do so.

"oh fuck yes bella" he moans i pump what i couldn't fit in my mouth. his hand make its way to the back of my head pushing me down making me deep throat him.

thank god i don't have a gag reflex.

i soon stopped and came back up and kissed his lips. he pushed me against the wall as he slowly enters me. "fuck" i moan. he starts thrusting into me at a fast pase. "FUCK NOAH YES" i scream. "faster please" i moan.

he nodded and went faster if that was even possible. "oh my god bella" he groaned in my ear. that was the hottest sound i have ever heard. "FUCK ME NOAH HOLY SHIT" i moaned out. "I AM" he groaned.

"i'm gonna come i'm gonna come" i squeal. "come all over my cock baby" he whispers against my neck. that was all it took for me to come undone of his dick. he came soon after me. he slowly pulled out making me whimper at the lost of touch.

"holy shit i love you" he smiles
"i love you so much" i giggle and slowly kiss him.

smut over ⚠️

ok that was scary 🙏🏼
here's some holy water 💦