part 8

bellas pov ~

"holy shit" i giggle. "that was- amazing" we say at the same time. "bella" noah spoke. "hmm" i say. "will you be my girlfriend" he says looking me dead in the eyes, kind of intimidating me but i don't really give a fuck. "oh my god" i say shocked. "yes yes yes" i squeal and kiss him.

he laughs slightly pulling me into a hug. "oh thank god i thought you were gonna say no" he says shyly. "how could i say no to you" i giggle and hug him tightly.

"let's go shopping" i say, smiling. "or we can go for round 2" noah replies smiling like a dork.
i glared at him. "you're such a horny child, keep it in your pants mister" i say.

"well of course i am, and it's hard to keep it in my pants when i have the most gorgeous girl standing in front of me" he replies.

i feel a blush rise to my cheeks. "awh stop it" i joke as i slap his chest playfully. he laughs and agrees to go shopping with me.

once we arrive at the mall, i went to a couple shops and he went to a couple shops. after a while i started getting hungry so we went to the food court.

we got maccas ( mcdonald's ) i got a large cheeseburger meal and so did my boyfriend. we stayed there talking for a while and then decided to head back to the dorm.

once we got there i quickly went to noah's room and grabbed one of his hoodies, taking off my pants and bra.

i walked back down to the living room to see noah putting a movie on. "i'll make the popcorn" i say. "and i'll get the drinks" he replies.

once the popcorn was done i went to the living room and sat down. i placed the popcorn in between noah and i.

"what are we watching" i ask. "annabelle" he says. "ight i'm ready for this bitch"

hola, i'm updating again because i haven't posted in months. love you guys 🌻