part 3

bella's pov ~

i ended up falling asleep during the 1 hour car ride. "bella" some softly calls. i grumble "hmm" i say. "we're here" noah laughs. i sit up and stretch in the seat. "already?" i giggle. "it's been 1 hour silly" he replies. i giggle again. "what's funny?" he says in a shitty fake stern voice. "work on your serious voice noah, it's shit" i laugh. noah put a hand to his heart. "wow i'm hurt" i laugh louder at his words and actions.

i finally decide to get out of the car and we walk to a little cafè. we sat at a 2 person table near the window. "so" noah started "i was wondering if we could get to know each other" he finishes his sentence. i nodded. "ofcourse" i smile. a waitress walked over to our table. "hello darlings, what can i get for you today" she smiles widely. "i'll have a latte with almond milk please" i smile. noah ordered his drink and then we also ordered a vanilla slice to share.

"i just wanted to say, you guys are an adorable couple" the waitress said and then turned around and left. i giggle and look at noah. "i guess we'll make good kids" he joked. "noah !!" i laughed. once we finished we decided to go for a walk along the beach.

~ at home ~

"goodnight" i giggle.
"it's 7 o'clock bella" noah says
"yeah i know" i say "what's your point" i finish
"that your staying up with me and watching movies." he says again
"OMG YES OK" i yell and then giggle.
he laughs and he puts movies on.

then i fell asleep.

why hello. don't forget to vote and comment x