part 11

bellas pov ~

my eyes slowly flutter open as i feel movement behind me. i rolled over to face my beautiful boyfriend. "good morning princess" noah smiles.

i hum back. i slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. i brush my teeth and brush through my hair. i walk back and lay down in bed and look back at noah who was smiling at me. "you're so pretty" he says. "oh shush" i giggle and kiss him slowly.

i pull away after a few minutes moving closer to his warm body and lay my head on his chest. "what are we doing today" i look up at him and smile softly. he hums quietly. "i don't mind, anything u want baby" he smiles back leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"but first i have to go to an interview for an hour or so then we'll do something alright" he says. "ofcourse that's alright" i smile. he softly moves my head from his chest the pillow below us. "now i'm gonna get ready i'll be back in a bit" he says and walks off into the bathroom and does his usual routine.

i close my eyes slowly drifting off again.

i slowly open my eyes and get up. i slowly look around the room and pick up my phone checking the time. 1:02. i groan softly before placing my feet the soft rug and walking to the kitchen to make some food.

i walked up to the counter seeing a note. i picked it bending over the counter in a more comfortable position. i read the note from noah saying he'll be back soon. i smile and place the note back on the counter before making toast with nutella. i eat my food and then go back upstairs starting the shower.

i put on one of noah's shirts along with some short shorts underneath. i sit on the bed and watch some netflix. i'm currently watching "that's 70s show" ( ah i'm obsessed with it )
i watch it for a little before i close my laptop and staring at that wall in front of me not knowing what to do next.

i slowly get up and make my way to the kitchen for the 10th time this hour. i go to the pantry and take out a block of chocolate and take it back to the room and go on tiktok for the next couple hours.

after a couple hours i turn off my phone and close my eyes letting myself fall asleep.

i hear the bedroom door creak open. i open my eyes and see noah. "what time is it" i groan. "5:30pm" noah replies and kissed my forehead. "ah shit" i say and slowly get up. "wanna go out for dinner?" noah asked. "sure let me get ready"