writing

Everyone happily drank and laughed loudly as a few of them were already drunk as hell. Ten quietly sipped on his drink as everyone showered Kyeongheon with attention. He set his drink down then opened up his wallet to take out cash. Yanan noticed this and quietly observed him to see what he'd do next.

Ten rubbed his eye as he walked down the stairs. He pushed the door open then felt the cool night air hit his face. He probably couldn't win Kyeongheon's heart back even if he wanted to.

"Where are you going?" Yanan asked quietly.

"Huh? Oh, home. I'm feeling a bit tired." replied Ten.

"Really? You seemed just fine not too long ago." said Yanan with skepticism.

"I left some cash, so use it to pay for my share. I'm going to head home now." Ten said before walking away.

"Kyeong's not going to want you back if you do shit like this." Yanan spat.

Ten stopped then looked back at Yanan.

"What did you say?" Ten said, trying not to get angry.

"You heard me. Why would he want to date a guy who's a coward? Keeping his distance because he got his ass handed to him." Yanan said with a smirk.

Ten growled in anger then tripped Yanan. Yanan looked up at Ten from the ground.

"I am NOT a coward! I just want to give him space. He just got back and I was the person that had hurt him. I don't want to do that again." Ten shouted then stepped on Yanan's chest. "You don't understand since you're always clinging to Hoyoung's fucking ugly ass."

Yanan growled in anger then caused Ten to fall into the ground. Yanan then pinned him to the ground.

"You can insult me, but I am not going to sit here and let you talk shit about my boyfriend!" Yanan shouted before smashing his head against Ten's.

"What the hell is going on!?" Hongjoong shouted as Juntae followed behind. Juntae pulled Yanan off of Ten while Hongjoong checked him over. "He's just unconscious. What the hell happened, Yanan?"

"He insulted Hoyoung! I wasn't going to let him get away with it." Yanan barked as he struggled in Juntae's arms.

"So you head-butted him? You're crazy." Hongjoong spat.

The others had soon come out as it had been a while since Yanan and them left. Kyengheon spotted Ten unmoving on the ground and found his body moving on its own.

"Chitta, chitta... get up..." he said as he shook his body.

"Kyeong, he's fine. Just unconscious." Juntae said as he had handed Yanan over to Hoyoung.

Kyeongheon continued to call out Ten's name with tears, somehow managing to block out everything around him. He was brought back to reality by a sharp pain on the back of his head.

"Kyeong, we said he's fine. Let's get him home so he's not resting on the cold, dirty ground." said Inseong as the others had already started to lift Ten up.

ㅁ ㅁ ㅁ

Kyeongheon quietly sat beside Ten as he slept. He put his ear against his chest and closed his eyes. If anything, he loved to hear Ten's heartbeat. It always lulled him to sleep whenever he had trouble sleeping.

"I could never stop loving you even if I tried..." Kyeongheon whispered.

Kyeongheon lifted his head then looked at Ten. He felt partially responsible for what happened earlier that night. Ten groaned then squinted after opening his eyes. He then freaked out at the sight of Kyeongheon.

"What are you doing here...?" he asked quietly.

"I live here." said Kyeongheon with a smile.

"You're moving back in...?" asked Ten a bit too excitedly.

Kyengheon nodded then was tackled onto the bed. Ten happily held him as it was a start. Kyeongheon asked him to sit up then peppered his face with kisses.

"You know what would make this night the best?" asked Kyeongheon.

"What?" asked Ten.

"Sex with my boyfriend." he said with a grin.

"Consider it done." Ten replied.