Preface

>>.<<

"Y-You... You slept with him?"

Both Taehyung and Jin looked like kicked puppies. You turned to them, cocking your head in bewilderment.

... Why wouldn't you have slept with someone? Why couldn't you?

"Yeah?" you turn hesitantly, "Is there something wrong with that?"

Immediately, their reactions diverged. Jin, becoming even more somber and Taehyung standing and closing off the emotions from his face. But you saw the hurt and anger flash across his brown eyes.

"No," the latter booms, sounding so harsh it made you flinch, "Not a damn thing's wrong with that. Go fuck him again for all I care."

Your mouth hung open in shock as Taehyung stormed away and up the stairs.

"J-Jin," you stutter to the man who was left behind, looking down at the ground, "What was that about?"

Several moments pass while he kept his head down, silent. A pit of anxiety quickly built in your stomach. You take a hesitant step toward the older.

"Jinnie?" you ask quietly, reaching out to weave your fingers together.

A soft, sad smile paints his lips when he looks up at you. You feel confused tears well in your eyes. Jin pulls you into his chest and hugs your loosely.

"Shh, baby," he kisses the top of your head.

"I don't understand," you whimper. Fully aware to you are acting like a whining eight-year-old rather than the twenty-something you actually were, "Why did Tae act like that?"

"Because," Jin sighs, "He's hurt... and so am I."

You look up at him, blinking through wet eyes, "H-Hurt?"

He struggles to maintain his sad smile, swiping under each of your eyes with the pad of his thumb to collect your petite tears.

"Baby," he starts tenderly, "What you, Tae, and I did together... what we've done... hasn't meant nothing to us."

At that moment, you felt your stomach clench and sink.

He cupped your cheeks in his hands, looking deep into your eyes, "It has meant everything to us. You mean the world to us, (Y/N). You've been our world for years."

"B-But," you took a step back, confused, "You love Taehyung... Taehyung loves you...?"

He chuckled lightly, almost amused, "That doesn't mean we don't care about you just as much."

"I-I—" you stutter, "B-But—"

"I'm going to check on Tae," Jin announced quickly and pecked your forehead before leaving you standing alone in the kitchen.

As he walked away and climbed the stairs slowly, you didn't move a muscle. Stuck to the ground by your emotions. You felt guilt and anxiousness and embarrassment and giddiness. But mostly, you felt shock.

Shock.

Shock that you thought the numerous hours writhing in pleasure among the bedsheets the three of you spent together was just for fun. That the way their hands caressed every inch of your skin with the upmost care as they cradled you between their bodies, working in tandem to make the most dulcet cries spill from your swollen, over-kissed lips... was not transparent to you your friends' true feelings.

Shock that you missed all the signs. Signs that have been there since childhood with Seokjin and for over five years for Taehyung.

Shock from how your mind was running a million miles a minute with this sudden epiphany. Your thoughts beginning to overwhelm you.

Shock at your best friend's confession.

Do they love me?

Shock at the stirring your felt within yourself.

Do... Do I love them?

---

Thank you for reading {Our Girl}

A BTS fanfiction focused on a romantic affair with Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung.

Bitch, that's right. We goin' POLY and we goin' BI!

Due to popular demand, I decided to push this story to the top of my writing list.

I'm sooooo excited for the: Fluff, Angst, Drama, General Emotional-ness...

Also, there will some kinky ass smut. And I mean kinky kinky. I've honestly surprised myself with the scenes I have drafted and the ones I still have in my head.

Just an FYI: Smut will not be limited to only Tae & Jin, but some scenes will include detailed sexy scenes with other BTS members as well.

Hope y'all thirsty!

---

Enjoy the story my little loves!

Unnie loves you!

{Always remember to Vote & Comment}

>>.<<