3 [Besties]

We didn't make 1000 last chapter 😔, but I love you because you all work so hard for me and support my fics. That's all my little Bangtan loving heart desires 💜

Let's get this bread 🍞 ➡️

{unedited}

>>.<<

Jin and Taehyung sat in the living room watching a movie. Being very domestic in general.

Its nearly midnight when Jin's phone 'dinged' with a text. He sighed, opening the phone to read the message. As he scanned the screen, his brow furrowed.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks, shoving a handful of the late-night popcorn in his mouth that he insistedon having.

"(y/n) texted and said she's going to stay over at Jimin's after her date," the older replied before looking up at his boyfriend uneasily, "Do you really think that where she's actually going?"

Tae stiffened a bit, but tried to continue eating his popcorn casually, "Don't ask question you—nor I—want to know the real answer to."

"Do you think she's—"

"Jin," Taehung warns.

"But—"

"Jin!"

"But, Tae!" Jin whines, "I can't just ignore these things like you can. I have to talk it out!"

"Fine!" The younger growls and pushes the snack bowl onto the coffee table angrily, "I think she's a grown woman who's definitely not a virgin and also not celibate. So since she's been single for the past two years, she's got to be getting sex from somewhere. And with how fucking gorgeous and amazing she is, there isn't a man in their world who could turn her down. So no, I don't think she's staying at Jimin's tonight."

Jin is taken by surprise by his lover's heated burst. He gently eased himself behind the younger and wrapped his long arms around his waist, pulling Taehyung's back against his chest.

"Shh, babe," Jin pressed soft, sweet kisses on his neck, "I didn't mean make you upset."

"I'm sorry," the younger replies weakly, "I didn't mean to snap at you."

"It's not your fault."

"It's just—just so hard to think about her with someone who's not us..."

"I know," Jin sighs, making his way up to nibble on Tae's earlobe, "You want hyungie to make if feel better? Distract you for little while."

Taehyung shuttered, breathing, "Yes, please, hyungie."

Jin pulled away, dominantly stretching out his shoulders to their full width and leaning against the couch back.

"Show me that gorgeous ass, baby boy."

---

"Shut up and get in my house, bitch."