5 [Hobi]

Omg, y'all... O.M.G.

Can we talk about how good this mf looked at the MMAs???

I... I just–UGH! He's so hot and gorgeous and sexy and handsome–

And I'm fully convinced he's trying to kill me!!!

I'd have 15 of his babies 😳

{unedited}

>>.<<

**

Hoseok

You up?

**

You bit your lip.

Going to over to Hoseok's—aka, your regular fuckbuddy for the past year— probably wasn't the best idea, but you were dying for a distraction. Something to numb your feelings even if for a few hours.

So, without exchanging any pleasantries, you text him back quickly.

**

You

Be there in 20

**

You slip from your bed quietly, tiptoeing across the floor and slipping on a pair of yoga pants and sweater. Luckily your door didn't creak when you opened it and you snuck outside your room and down the hall. You cast a guilty look to your friend's room as you passed, seeing them wrapped in each other's arms and sleeping soundly. After descending the stairs, you grab your jacket and shoes and bound out the door.

It's a short Uber ride to Hoseok's loft. You climb into the elevator and slam on 'close door' button several times and dance around anxiously as it climbs each level at a snail's pace. The door opens and your fly out, dashing over to apartment sixty-four. You place repetitive sharp raps on the door until it swings open.

There to greet you is a tall man wearing only sweatpants that rode low on his hips, his tanned, muscular torso on full display. His eyes were glazed with sleep and his black hair was a disheveled as he ran a hand threw it.

"Hey," Hoseok grounded out, voice low and raspy.

You scoff, "Did you seriously fall asleep after texting me?"

"It was a power nap," he pouts.

"Whatever."

You place your hands on his chest to push him inside before kicking the door shut. Your lips are on his immediately, running your hands over down his lean chest while you back him up against the kitchen island. Hoseok grabs your waist, clearly surprised, but allows you to domineer the situation.

It wasn't until the two of you ran out of breath after several extended minutes of vigorous kissing that he finally pulled away. You chased after his lips, but he kept you at a fair distance. He looks you up and down with a concerned glance.