7 [Pride]

Okay, a lot of you are wondering where the fuck I am (and I appreciate all the concern and how frickin much you love muh books!) –

I've got a hell of a lot going on in life right now.

I got accepted to grad school and am beginning a freelance writing business that I eventually want to evolve into my career.

The Dream = Being my own boss while writing on a beach in Thailand (...yes, please!)

All that and just some serious writer's block.

But I don't plan giving up on any of my stories. It may take me longer to get them done, but none of them will go unfinished.

Unnie promises!

.

.

.

Now back to the Story!!! 🏳️‍🌈

This bitch is loooong –

{unedited}

>>.<<

The EDM music blasted around the large room filled with sweaty bodies. Glitter stuck to their skin.

The rhythmic beat shook the walls of the club. You watch small waves ripple on the surface of your untouched drink.

You sat on the far end of the bar, all alone on your little stool. You'd lost Jimin ages ago while the two of you danced. He probably found some random, hunky beaux to dick-him-down in a seedy private room... or maybe just the back hallway.

Your best friend wasn't very picky about where he had freaky, drunk club sex.

You didn't judge. You just let Jimin be Jimin.

It's part of why you love the smol mochi so damn much.

But at the moment, you really wished your best friend hadn't left you high and dry. Despite the crazy surge of sexual energy pulsing all around you – mixed with the smell of spilt liquor and heavy sweat (which you would normally be all about) – you weren't feeling it.

Right now, it all just felt so suffocating.

Tonight, it's like you and your little stool on the far end of the bar are encased by a sulky bubble.

You're just way too distracted. Mind back in Seoul with your infuriating roommates. They've been driving you crazy.

Well, not they, really. Jin was just... Jin; handsome and oblivious.

It's Taehyung who's really frustrating the fuck out of you.

For the past couple weeks, your tall, attractive – obnoxious– friend ghosted you of any emotion. Since he accidentally walked in on you being kissed (*groped*) by Yoongi, he hasn't said a word to you about it.

Instead, he's just driven you more insane by going around evading the elephant in the room. Acting as if nothing happened, but allowing the tension to build.

Your every interaction was filled with tension and it made living in your home hardly bearable. Every day was a rollercoaster of irritation, sadness, anger, confusion, longing, and anger again.

It made you thankful for the opportunity to get away for a few days with your Pride assignment.

And all the colors, cheering, happiness, freedom, and fabulous people from the LGBTQIA down here in Busan were doing an amazing job at distracting you.