2 [Min]

Omg y'all... Are we gonna make 1000 views on chapter 2??? That would be my fastest grossing book ever!

WAHHH, I love you guys!

Fun fact: I named Yoongi's recording company in this story 'Gloss Records' because 'Gloss' was Yoongi's nickname in the UG before be started going by 'Agust D' on the big stage

{unedited}

>>.<<

"Well, Mr. Min. It sounds like you have quite the impressive career."

You take a sip of your dry martini. Licking your lips at the delicious taste of top-shelf gin.

"I don't know if I'd say that per say..." the man across from you drawled, swirling the whisky in his crystal glass.

"Hm," you smile coyly, "He's not only good-looking and successful, but also humble. I think we've found the dream man of the century. You created one of the most reputable production and recording companies in Asia, I think you can out a pause on your modesty. "

Mr. Min—aka: Yoongi and CEO of Gloss Records—smirked at your teasing. It took you only a few minutes into your date with the enigmatic man to discover how the man appreciated a witty and straightforward satire.

The cocktail bar the man had brought you to was rather upscale, to say the least. The lighting was low and the music was sensual. The other patrons chatting around you either wore thousands of dollars' worth of Gucci and Dulce or looked like movie stars.

You were every thankful you took the better part of two hours getting ready this evening and wearing the only designer dress in your closet. (The little black one that happened to expose and ample amount of cleavage and leg while hugging your ass nicely...)

Yoongi also looked exceptionally attractive in the dim light. He still has that cool and mysterious aura about him; although it seems to have amplified by the dusky bar. His black, tousled hair and the slightly undone collar of his suit made your mouth water.

"I have to say," he leans forward, resting an elbow on the small table between you, "This date has been surprisingly enjoyable."

You giggle playfully, "I quite agree, Mr. Min. It isn't often I meet a man able to keep up with my wit, much less enjoy it."

Now it's his turn to chuckle, "I have to ask, why do you keep calling me 'Mr. Min?'"

You grin, "I like it more than 'Yoongi.'"

He cocks a brow, "Why's that?"

Leaning back in your chair, you act as if you're pondering the answer, "I guess I'm drawn to the formality of it... the sexiness of it, if I'm being honest."

You look the man in the eye and notice his Adam's apple bob with a deep gulp as he momentarily loses his composure.

"Sexiness..." he repeats.

"Yes, that's what I said," you say confidently.

His eyes flick down to your red-painted lips before quickly returning to your gaze. The trace of a smirk grows on his thin lips.

"Well it's nearly midnight already. I suppose I should take you home?" he asks, but you are well aware he's testing you.

You hum softly, leaning forward, "I guess you could, or..."

"Or?" Yoongi licks his lips.

"Or we could go to your place."

His smirk grows, "Oh? You'd like that?"