3

Changbin's POV

I pushed open the door to see Minho sat at his desk and Hyunjin perched on the side of the desk.

Hyunjin eyed me warily. "Are you sure this is a good idea Min?"

"We don't have a choice, Changbin is a part of this now."

"What are you talking about, Changbin is a part of this now." I repeated. "What's really going on here?"

"Close the door." Minho ordered and I did as I was told before shuffling further into the room.

"Whatever I say stays between us understand? I don't need anyone else finding out about this."

I nodded slowly, observing the two wolves in front of me. One of which looked extremely tired and the other anxious as heck.

Minho took a deep breath. "I didn't know it from the beginning but Jisung is actually a vampire from one of those clans we hate. You might have noticed me acting cold towards him... that's when I found out who he really was."

I thought back to when those two wolves - Wyatt and Laun, came to our pack. I had noticed Minho ignoring Jisung but thought they were having a stupid lover's quarrel.

"Before I found out who he was, Seungmin had been caught for attempting to kidnap Hyunwoo from the MX pack. He turned out to be Hyunjin's mate and the situation became even more complicated. Hyunjin actually knew who Seungmin was before I found out about Jisung."

Hyunjin coughed to hide his smirk as Minho glared at him. "Hyunjin was hiding who Jisung and Seungmin were from me... I'm still not happy about that."

"I told you I was sorry Min." Hyunjin whined. "But I didn't want anything to happen to my mate. I trusted him and I thought it would be better if Jisung told you himself."

"So Felix... he's from the same clan as Jisung and Seungmin?" I questioned.

Hyunjin nodded. "If we can trust Seungmin and Jisung, I think you can trust Felix."

"You know I don't trust vampires." I snapped back immediately.

"Changbin..."

"Wolves are hardwired to trust their mates." Minho said. "Can you not feel a faint bond between you two? You'd know if he was dangerous."

"He's right." my wolf whined. "I don't sense anything bad about our Felix."

"I guess I don't feel anything bad about him..." I said uncertainly. "But I'm scared."

I had whispered the last words and fixed my eyes onto the floor. "I'm scared I will turn out like my mother."

"Felix has already accepted you Changbin! The ball is in your court, you have nothing to be afraid of."

"He might be playing with me." I whimpered. "Why would he accept me without knowing anything about me?"

"That's just what mates do."

"Thanks, Minho and Hyunjin." I said after a few minutes of silence. "I think I know what I have to do."

"No worries bro. I hope it goes well with your mate, but if I hear you've done something to hurt him..." Hyunjin glared at me. "Felix is too precious to be treated badly."

"Don't let Seungmin hear you say that." Minho laughed.

"Seungmin is very protective over Felix too." Hyunjin pouted. "Sometimes I think he cares about Felix more than he cares about me."

"That's not true..."

I slipped out the room as they continued to debate over who liked who more. It was too late to talk to my mate so I decided to talk to him tomorrow.