5

Changbin's POV

Felix went to sit with his friends while I squeezed myself between BamBam and another wolf on the stage. I sent my mate a wink which turned him into a blushing mess and he looked down at his lap as he tried to control his facial expression.

As Minho began speaking I examined the new faces in front of me. Most of them looked like serious fighters and I was glad we had the best wolves on our side.

"...please meet in the courtyard in around 15 minutes." I snapped back to reality when Minho ended the meeting and I hopped off the stage to go back to Felix.

"Hey Lix." I greeted him and then groaned as he crossed his arms and stuck his nose up in the air. "Are you really doing this?"

"Baby... if you stop ignoring me I'll let you sleep with me tonight and we can cuddle." I taunted and cheered when he blushed wildly.

"Fine I'll stop ignoring you." Felix smiled, earning a kiss on the cheek from me.

I felt two pairs of eyes on us and glanced to the side to see Minho and Jisung smirking at us.

"What?" I shuffled my feet in embarrassment.

"About time." Minho said bluntly. "Glad you two are getting along now."

"Yeah well." I coughed to hide my happiness. "Felix convinced me."

I flinched when Felix poked my side and he raised an eyebrow in an adorable way.

"Fine... ugh I told Felix why I wasn't happy with a vampire as a mate but my wolf has been annoyed at me these past few days, I couldn't ignore him any longer."

"Pfft." Felix huffed. "You forgot the part where you say I'm cute as heck and you regret ignoring my adorable ass."

"And that." I rolled my eyes and smiled fondly.

"Do you have to go to training?" Felix pouted as Minho and Hyunjin headed outside.

I nodded. "Unfortunately I do but I'm all yours afterwards."

"I can't wait." he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back, all the while ignoring my wolf who was trying to shift so he could get a hug too.

"See you later Lix. You can wait for me in my room or hang out with your friends." I glanced briefly at the vampires who were waiting for Felix.

"Bye." he bit his lip shyly and gave me a little wave.

I shifted as soon as I got outside and shook out my fur. My wolf was so full of testosterone he was dying to run it off.

"Do you think Felix will let us mark him tonight?" he asked eagerly as we ran towards the rest of the pack.

"It's too soon, I think we should wait for a bit."

"Why wait? We should do it as soon as possible, we don't know what will happen when all this shit with the vampires goes down."

"We have time."

The training was incredibly intense, so much so that my wolf didn't mention anything further about mating with Felix as I headed to my room. He retreated to the back of my mind and let me enjoy the increasing scent of my mate which was overpoweringly alluring in the corridor just outside my room.

"Lix?" I called out quietly and opened the door slowly to see him curled up on my bed.

I smiled at how peaceful he looked and sat beside him, watching his face as he slept.

"Are you just going to watch me sleep?" he said suddenly, a cheeky smirk pulling at his lips.

"Y-you were awake?" I stuttered in embarrassment and looked at my lap instead.

He giggled and grabbed my wrist with his small hand. "Where's my cuddles that you promised?"

"So clingy." I muttered fondly and laid down next to him.

I wrapped one arm around his torso and rested my head on my other arm.

"How was training?"

"Minho worked us hard." I replied with a yawn. "But it was great. There's no doubt we'll win with the amount of strong fighters we have."

"Good." he smiled sleepily.

My eyes flickered down to the vulnerable spot on his neck that would soon hold my mark. The feeling I was feeling right now was probably similar to how a vampire feels when he/she sees a pulsing vein in their victim's neck.

His neck was practically taunting me to claim him as my own.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt something wet slide across my own neck. I froze when I realised Felix had pushed himself closer to me and was sucking at my neck.

I bit back a moan as his sharp teeth grazed my sensitive skin. Who knew this innocent looking boy had this sensual side to him?

"Lixie..." I closed my eyes and drew in a sharp breath as he almost aggressively nibbled his way up to my ear lobe.

"Yes Binnie?" he whispered huskily, his eyes blinking down at me innocently.

"I don't think you know what you're doing to me right now." I groaned and squirmed uncomfortably as I felt myself harden.

My wolf was now fully awake and was whining at me to dominate him.

"I know exactly what I'm doing." Felix straddled my hips and twirled a finger on my chest. "Looks like your wolf is enjoying this too."

"He's confident, I like it." my wolf drooled.

I snatched his hand off my chest and flipped us over.

"Watch yourself baby." I growled. "If you keep tempting me I won't be able to stop my wolf from marking you."

He only looked up at me with wide eyes and made teasing whimpering sounds. He shivered when I shoved my face in his neck and let my wolf take control for a bit, my teeth elongating slightly and pushing against his skin.

"B-Binnie wait-" he attempted to push me off but this time my wolf was having fun teasing him.

"Will you stop trying to seduce me then baby?" I murmured and kissed my way up his jaw.

"Y-yes..." he breathed out.

I pulled away in satisfaction and laid down beside him, once again cuddling his body against mine.

"When we mate you can be as naughty as you want." I told him. "It's a bit too dangerous for you to be so seductive now though as my wolf can't control himself."

He turned his head to the side. "I understand."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "Get some sleep."

"Goodnight Binnie."

"Sleep well Lixie."