11

Changbin's POV

"Goodnight son." I tucked the small boy into bed as he blinked up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Nighty night dada." he mumbled back.

"Sleep well." Felix cooed and brushed a tuft of hair out of our son's eyes before gesturing at me to tiptoe out the room quietly.

I closed the door behind me and sighed in relief. We had the whole evening to ourselves.

A glint appeared in Felix's eye. "So what do you want to do?"

"You know what I want to do." I smirked. "You know if it were up to me I'd be fucking you senseless but we should probably meet up with the others."

He blushed. "You can fuck me later."

"Maybe I can use that new toy on you, the one I got you for Christmas?" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it suggestively.

"I'd like that." he grinned and then waved at some people ahead of us.

"Chan! BamBam!" the mated couple waved back and grinned as we jogged up to them.

"Ready to have some fun?" BamBam asked as he wrapped his arm around Chan's waist and we began walking again.

"You bet." I nodded.

We approached a small lit-up area had been set up on the edge of the forest surrounding the pack. Green fairy lights scattered over the top of the gazebo edge which had undoubtedly been picked out by Jisung.

"Don't drink too much." I murmured into Felix's ear. "I want you to remember when I fill you up."

His face blushed a slight pink but he didn't reply as he picked up two drinks and handed one to me.

"Cheers." he looked me dead in the eye before downing the entire glass.

"I hope you won't be too hungover to carry out your duties tomorrow Changbin." Minho's stern voice captured my attention but he was smiling fondly at us both.

"I'll be fine Minho." I replied before downing my own drink. "Someone here needs to be sober enough to look after Lixie."

"I can look after myself." he pouted, another drink already in his hand.

I smiled softly as the liquid slid down his throat and he pulled a face of disgust.

"Ji what the fuck did you put in this thing?!" he choked out and clawed at his tongue.

Jisung looked at us with a glint in his eye. "Just half a cup of rum and half a cup of coke."

"You're actually the devil." Felix stumbled towards him and almost fell flat on his face except I was ready to catch him and held him up with an arm around his waist.

"Jisung really?" I scolded Minho's mate. "You know Felix can't handle his alcohol."

"That's the whole point." Jisung scoffed. "It's New Year's Eve, let him enjoy himself and make decisions that he probably won't remember enough to regret."

"You're not giving him another." I slapped the cup that Jisung was holding out to Felix out of his hand so that it fell onto the grass.

"Binnie..." Felix whined and weakly attempted to pick up the fallen cup. "More alcohol..."

"No Lix-" I stopped as Felix burst into uncontrolled laughter.

"Alcohol... hole..." tears of laughter rolled down his face and he fell onto the floor despite my second attempt to catch him. "Geddit baby? Hole? Like the one you're gonna fill up later?"