4

Changbin's POV

It had taken me a couple days to think but I was finally ready to face my mate again. Around 100 wolves from other packs had arrived and I had to make sure everyone knew Felix was mine.

I headed to the dining hall where I knew he would be and walked past a group of giggling female wolves.

"He's so charming." one of them giggled.

"I know right? Who knew a vampire could be so attractive."

I slowed down my pace. I was sure that if I was an animation character I'd have enlarged ears by now.

"What was his name again? Felix? Yeah! His name was Felix."

My wolf growled in my head and a small growl ripped from my lips. 

What had Felix been doing while I was thinking about him?

I sped up my pace again until I was confronted with yet another female wolf.

"If you don't want him then I'll take him." she giggled.

"Who?" I hoped she had gotten me mixed up with someone else.

"Who do you think? Your mate, Lixie."

"Wha- Lixie?! Who gave you permission to use that name?" I restrained myself from slapping the smirk off her face.

"He did... of course." she winked and walked away while I stood slack-jawed.

Once I'd reached the dining hall I spotted him immediately sitting in his normal spot. I stalked up behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"Come with me." I said lowly and squeezed his shoulders gently before walking away.

Through the mate bond I could feel his excitement rise slightly and I held back a smirk at the effect I had on him. Of course he had the same effect on me though.

I heard a patter of feet run up behind me until Felix appeared at my side. 

He glanced at me. "Where are we going?"

"Where we always go... my room." I bravely, yet gently, took his wrist in my hand and pulled him along.

I locked the door and immediately began to advance on him.

"Cha-Changbin?" his face paled when he noticed the predatory look in my eyes.

"I heard the most interesting thing today." I began, taking a step forward every few seconds with him taking a step backwards.

"Y-you did?" he laughed nervously. "What was that?"

"Oh Felix, are you telling me you don't know?" I let out a sadistic laugh as fear flitted across his face.

"Don't scare him too much!" my stupid wolf had to ruin my fun as always.

"I don't know what you're talking about." he stopped walking backwards and stood his ground.

"A few girls in the corridor were laughing about how Felix was so attractive and charming." I stopped right in front of him, my nose just barely touching his.

He closed his eyes. "I-I can explain..."

"Oh you better explain Felix, or should I say Lixie?"  I felt his breathing quicken against my skin.

"Shall we sit down or maybe-"

I pushed him backwards so that his back was against the wall. His eyes shot open and he let out a yelp of surprise as I slammed my hands on either side of his head.