Chapter 1

Shadow's P.O.V.
"I am not going." I growled at Rouge as she packed my stuff since I wouldn't do it. "You know damn well how I feel about Faker." I growled louder when she rolled her eyes and repeated what I said. "Rouge!!"

"I don't get it Handsome, why do you hate him so much? He's been nothing but nice towards you." She crossed her arms and raised a brow at me.

I scoffed and glared at her. "I don't care if he has, I want nothing to do with him."

"But why?!" Rouge shouted in indignation, she has been trying to get me to befriend Faker for months, but I always leave whenever I see him.

I don't hate him, I never did and I never will. It's the complete opposite. I like him. A lot.

I mean, he's just perfect, his run, his voice, his quills, his fur... Everything...

I've tried to forget him and make myself hate him, but I can't. He's always running around my mind to everything I do, it happens so frequently that I've gotten used to it...

Not!!

Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed because I know that he will pop up in my mind and bother me for hours, but that doesn't help either.

At first, I thought it was hatred, so I tried to kill him multiple times, but when he caught me one day crying for my past when he hugged me and reassured me, I fell in love.

I hated myself for falling for a male, let alone my rival.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything again homosexuality, but everyone else has. The town we leave is against everything other than heterosexuality, someone has gotten in jail because he openly admitted that they were interested in the same sex, he went straight to jail, not even going through court, not being asked anything else.

I haven't told anyone because of that, because if G.U.N. or the commander finds out... I don't even want to think about it...

"Because I hate him!" I snapped back at Rouge, growling at myself for saying these words.

"Well, I don't care! You're coming in the mission whether you like it or not!" Rouge shouted and tossed me my backpack. "You don't want me mad do you?!"

I scoffed again and rolled my eyes. "I'm not scared of you Bat." I said calmly and chaos controlled to G.U.N., to get away from Rouge's outrage.

Thankfully no one was there yet.

~~~

Sonic's P.O.V.
"Sonic! You're going to be late!" I heard Tails shout through the door outside my bedroom.

I groaned and put my pillow above my head. "I don't want to go...!" I whined, making Tails groan.

"You shouldn't have accepted then!" He said and opened the door. "I still don't understand why you did." He pulled the covers off me.

"I was bored! I thought that a mission would be interesting, but I forgot the obvious." I threw my pillow at Tails for waking me up like that. "I won't eat any chilidogs!!"

Tails laughed softly and took the pillow then drew the curtains. "I can make you some if you want, but only if you get up now." He said throwing the pillow back at me. "Or else I'm calling Silver to take you there."

I quickly stood up. "I'm up! Go make the chilidogs now." I pushed Tails outside my room. "You better make them spicy."

Tails laughed and nodded then pushed my hands away from him. "Okay. Okay. Don't lay on the bed again."

I rolled my eyes at what he said. "I'm not a kid, now go make them, I'll be down in a bit," I said and closed the door then texted Rouge.

-

Me: Do I need to bring anything with me?

Rouge: Don't worry Blue, I got you ;)

Me: Thanks! You're the best!

Rouge: I know~

-

I chuckled and put my phone away then opened the door and walked downstairs. "Are you done yet?" I asked Tails with a cocky voice.

"Where's your stuff? You'll be gone for a week or even a month..." Tails raised a brow when he saw me having nothing on me.

"I don't need anything. I'm a survivor, I was born for this." I said proudly and crossed my arms as I looked up.

"Rouge prepared everything, didn't she?" Tails asked with a serious voice and put the chilidogs in a plastic bag.

I groaned and dropped my arms. "Is it that obvious?" I mumbled and grabbed the bag.

"Yes, it is." Tails chuckled. "I feel bad for Rouge, she'll be the alone with you and Shadow."

I slightly lower my ears at his name. "Excuse you??" I crossed my arms and raised a brow.

Tails laughed and shook his head then started pushing me to the front door. "You two always fight for the dumbest reasons. The only way we can make you two stop is by giving you a chilidog." He rolled his eyes playfully.

I laughed sarcastically and rolled my eyes as well. "He's starting the fights..." I mumbled and gave the bag back to Tails. "I don't want this actually. I feel like a kid who goes to kindergarten."

"Well, you're acting like one." I heard Tails mumbled and glared playfully at him.

"I heard that!" I said as I closed the door.

"I know!" He shouted back before I completely shut the door.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes then dashed to G.U.N. when I was there, I looked around and didn't see anyone, with was odd, I'm usually the last one, but I just shrugged it off.

"Finally decided to join us, Faker?" I quickly turned around and saw Shadow with his arms crossed and his iconic emotionless expression on his face that I wanted to break.

"Oh, hey Shad!" I said happily, trying to get him to smile or at least chuckle, but he just rolled his eyes and growled lowly.

"Don't call me that Hedgehog." He mumbled annoyed and started walking away. "Follow me."

I smiled and followed Shadow as I whistled and had my arms behind my head, I knew it annoys Shadow but I don't care. I liked messing with him, he had a short temper so it was easy to make him angry. Why do I like it you ask? Well, because fighting is the only way I can get close to Shadow. He keeps pushing me away and hit me, which breaks my heart, but I want to believe that someday I'll manage to make him smile, without confessing my feelings for him.

"Great! You made it just on time!" Rouge flew to me when she saw me and gave me a backpack. "We were about to leave."

I nodded and put the backpack over my shoulder. "Let's go then!"