1. Movie Night and Jealousy

Yoongi's POV

I groaned hearing my phone ding, again. I was online shopping, no wanting to be bothered. I picked up my phone reluctantly and read the text.

From: Sluts 🥵
Suran: I wanna video chat :( I miss all your stupid ass faces :(

I giggled seeing who it was, my annoyance slipped away while I set my phone down. Seconds later my Laptop flashed

Incoming call from 'Sluts 🥵'...

I answered after a few seconds, not want to be the first to join, smiling a bit at the dorks already waiting for me.

"Yoongiiiiiii~ You've been ignoring us!" Jackson whined

"Yeah because you guys are annoying." I replied with a huff and almost smiled hearing Rose laugh

"Yup we're soooo annoying, thats why you answered the call. Only because we're annoying and you so didn't miss us." She smiled into her camera, voice laced with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes, my smile finally breaking through

"Shut up." I huffed again making her laugh at me once again.

"Jackson, what are you doing?" Suran asked, pulling us to reality from our bickering, soon as we all saw him make a weird face

"I'm gonna sneeze, I feel it-" He said and sneezed less than a second after

"He called it." Rose said shrugging

"Babe go blow your nose." We heard Mark say, we watched him walk into the room Jackson was in. I smiled seeing the two together.

"Markkk you didn't tell us you were visiting Jacksonnnnn" Suran whined earning a small laugh from Mark

"Ughhhh, I'm cold. I'll be right back." I said as they all continued their conversation. I walked to my door and peaked my head out.

"Hello? Anyone home?" I asked loudly with no reply, quickly walking into Namjoon's room since it was right across from mine.

I smiled seeing a black hoodie already set out on his bed. Joonie always let me borrow his hoodies so he definitely wouldn't mind.

I put his hoodie on happily, it was extra big on me and smelled exactly like him. I walked back to my room with a blushed smile and closed the door behind me.

"I'm back." I said softly and sat back on my bed.

"Oo~ Who's is that?" Suran asked, a smirk on her face paired with a teasing tone, she already knew of course but she wanted to tease.

"It's Joon's.." I replied giggling a little and they all started asking questions, purposely making fun of me.

Namjoon's POV

I walked into my house hearing people talking in the distance. I sighed. I really didn't want to deal with anyone besides my roommates, well only one of them I actually wanted to be around.

I walked down the hall holding a few bags, planning to head straight to my room. But a very cute small laugh caught my attention.