4. Goodmorning.

lol at the time i wrote it the jokes were relevant please remember that 🥲plus my writing style is weird but no edits cause you've been waiting long enough so here enjoy!!

Yoongi's POV

Soft breaths from both the top and back of my head woke me up. I was in between Taehyung and Hoseok who were both peacefully sleeping. I slowly got up trying not to wake them. Seokie looked exhausted.

I left the room walking quietly to my own, where I was met with my abandoned laptop and phone.

"834 missed messages and 267 missed calls" they must think I'm dead again.

Suran: Yoongi I will wreck you I swear.

Rose: hey please wake up or something just come back :(

Mark: Jackson is crying again

Jackson: PLEASE COME BACK DUMMY WJENEBJAJENJEEKNSNEKEKKSKBEJDBAKSDMWLSND

Rose: jackson calm down-

Mark: Yoongi needs to come back before he flys over there

im here idiots

Jackson: AHH BABY I MISSED YOU OMG EJHEIEJE

Mark: heart 💔💔 been broke 😢😢 so many times😭😭 i i 🤕🤕dont know what to believe 💔💔

i was gone 9 hours jackson 😭😭
please calm down im fine

Incoming call from 'Jackson'...

"Oh my god Yoongi I was so worried you left so fast-" His voice rang through my phone making me laugh softly as I flopped down on my bed.

"Anyway, I got some amazing news that you're gonna love." He continued to speak making me smile and finally reply

"What are you gonna do?" I asked knowing it probably would be something dumb.

"I finally have enough vacation days to come visit you and stay for awhile." Hearing his words made me smile uncontrollably, finally i'd be able to meet my online best friend of 9 years.

"I can't wait! It's gonna be amazing ." I tell getting myself extremely excited for him to be coming. "I can finally drain your bank account!" I told smiling as big as I could, his laugh sounding through the phone as well as Mark's.

"What about your roommates? Think they'll get mad? or maybe even jealous?" Jackson joked making me laugh again. To say I was happy was an understatement. Ive known Jackson for an uncomfortably long amount of time and finally we would be able to beat each other up in person!

"They probably will be anyways because Jaebum wants to visit me today- And you know how they are about Bummie." I giggled again remembering when Jin chased him out of the house for 'hugging me too suggestingly'.

"I dont blame them, have you seen that man?"

"Well when you put it that way-"

"See! He totally had the biggest crush on you a couple years back too! It was painfully obvious!"

"It wasn't that obvious! I didn't know at all until he told me!"