Introductions + Characters

Yoongi's POV (4 years ago)

I took a deep breath looking at the big house, I didn't think they'd actually want me to move in. I heard yelling and laughing on the inside, making me smile fondly. It already felt like home. Namjoon came up behind me and looked down with a smile "Welcome home Yoonie, Im glad you're here." His dimpled smile made me giggle as he finally opened the door and we walked in to be greeted with 'You're finally here' 'Yoongi's finally home.' and nice smiles. Everything felt nice and happy.

Jin was cooking and yelling at Jungkook to stop coming in the kitchen to steal food to which Jungkook just laughed and stole more.

Hoseok and Taehyung were spread out on the couch watching whatever show they both didn't really care for, assuming that because of the loud groans they made whenever something cliche happened.

Jimin was sitting at the table on his laptop, typing away. Not really focusing on anything that was happening around him and Namjoon had hugged me as soon as he realized I was here and was helping me take things to my new room.

Everything felt perfect.

Present Day

"Yoongi! Did you steal my Iron Man shirt again!" Jungkook yelled coming towards my room and I panicked, quickly hiding under my blankets from him.

It went silent in the house until I felt someone pick me up with my blankets around me.

"Someone's trying to hide hm?" He said and I shook my head.

Jungkook laughed causing me to giggle before we heard a loud thud outside followed by Jin and Hoseok laughing.

Everything was perfect-

"YOONGI WHERE IS MY SWEATSHIRT?"

Uh oh-

Yoongi:

Nickname(s): Yoonie, Kitten•S u b   •Small   •Kinky   •Shy   •Easily flustered"Please Daddy

•S u b   •Small   •Kinky   •Shy   •Easily flustered
"Please Daddy.." or "Please Master.."

—————————Roommates————————

Namjoon: