2. Louder.

I updated babies ✌🏻😚 heres some smut to apologize for the wait.

Yoongi's POV

Jungkook growled completely disregarding my question. He pushed me against the wall. Not caring that Namjoon was 'asleep' next to us.

I whimpered from the impact as he started bitting at my neck. I moved my hands to his hair, tugging just a bit.

"You look so fucking cute, hard to resist you Kitten." He mumbled into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Just do it please.. Right here.." I told, slightly embarrassed of how desperate I was already for him. I hadn't been touch all day and he knew that. Jungkook smirked, pushing his thigh between my legs.

"Only if you're good and get yourself off on my knee hm? Be extra loud for me. If you listen like a good boy I'll give you what you want faster." It was amusing to him to put me in situations like this, it made him so much hotter.

With a red face I slowly moved my hips, rubbing against his knee and lower thigh. The friction felt amazing but I need more. My moans came out soft at first but quickly became louder. There was no doubt I woke up Joon.

"How cute, and pathetic. Couldn't even wait to get to a bedroom hm?" A low voice said startling both me and Jungkook. Namjoon was up.

"D-Daddy-" The stutter messed up my call, my hips jolting as Jungkook backed up a bit.

"Kitten lay over the couch. Kook you get his  mouth." Namjoon ordered, he was annoyed. I listened quickly and gently laid myself over the back of the couch, using my hands to hold onto it so I was laying comfortably. Namjoon soon stood behind me, rubbing down my back slowly. Jungkook in front of me pulling down his shorts and boxers I saw his hardened member and practically drooled at the sight. He put the tip up to my lips and I eagerly opened my mouth and began to slowly lick around the head. I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down and heard the sound of Namjoon's zipper.

What a great start to an amazing night.

I looked up at Jungkook as I pushed my tongue against the slit, before giving him a slight nod meaning he could do what he wanted now. His length slowly entered my mouth and throat at a slow pace as I felt Namjoon's tip starting to stretch my entrance. I moaned around Jungkook's length and pushed against Namjoon a bit.

"Such a good little Kitten. Taking us both at the same time like the good slut you are." Jungkook groaned and snapped his hips making my cheeks flush. Namjoon started to move making my eyes roll.

No POV

Yoongi had tightened his grip on the couch as Namjoon's thrusts became quicker. The small one was a mess, his tip was dripping already as Jungkook and Namjoon's movement's went together.

Jungkook had a smirk on his face as tears fell down Yoongi's cheeks. The small boy was overwhelmed with pleasure already and it was just getting started for him. Namjoon dug his nails into Yoongi's hips as he snapped his own forward, making the thrusts deep and hit the smalls boys prostate multiple times. Yoongi practically screamed as he climaxed, making a small mess on the couch, ground and his sweater.

"Tsk, that was quicker than usual Kitten. Someone must have been too excited." Jungkook said gripping Yoongi's hair with a firm hand and thrusted down his throat as Namjoon didnt stop hitting his prostate.

The poor boy was overwhelmed with pleasure and a sweet mix of pain. Jungkook's grunts became loud the thrust down Yoongi's throat stuttered a bit as a warm liquid soon shot into Yoongi's mouth causing him to choke as Jungkook pulled out with a wide smirk. The almost clear liquid dripped from his lips as he moaned from Namjoon pounding into him.

Namjoon soon spilled his seed into his toy as well. Slowly pulling out to watch it start to flood out of him.

"Such a good little whore, you look so cute like this. All fucked out already and Hoseok isn't even home yet. You should get cleaned up. He wouldn't want you all messy, would he?" Namjoon told zipping his pants back up.

Yoongi's POV

My throat was already sore as was my back and hips. I loved the feeling of me being full and used but I quickly squeezed my legs together feeling it drip down my legs and licked whatever I could off my chin and lips.

"Thank you Daddies.. Made me feel amazing.." I thanked sweetly as I slowly got up.

"Its no problem Beautiful, do you need help cleaning up? Hm?" Jungkook asked slowly wrapping his arm around my waist. Round 2 it is then.

"If you want to.. Do you wanna help too Joonie?" I asked looking at him with a soft smile.

"You act so innocent Baby. But I can't join. I have to clean up our little mess from before. Go have your fun time with Kook." Namjoon told kissing my head. He's always so caring, thats what I love most about him, tomorrow I'd no doubt make it up to him. Jungkook quickly lead me to my rooms bathroom.

"Someones had been extremely possessive recently. Is something bugging you Kookoo?" I asked a bit worried about the boy. He always got all pent up when something bothered him.

"Ah, my parents are being super invasive. They are waiting for me to get a girlfriend. They can't take the hint that I'm gay." He told starting the bath. Ugh, homophobes.

"Do I need to dress up like a girl again to get them off your back?" I asked tilting my head a bit. He had asked me to dress up as a girl a few years ago and take pictures to convince his parents he had a girlfriend.

"N-no Yoongi. They probably won't believe it. They said you were too pretty-" He complimented making me giggle. His parents weren't always the best, very traditional and very degrading towards Kook.

"Well then, we can take a relaxing bath together and I can help you relive all the stress they're putting on you.." I told taking off the sweater i was still wearing as well as my thigh highs and stepped into the bath. Jungkook soon followed and sat behind me.

"We don't deserve you Yoongi, really. You're too good for us." He started and held onto me, pulling my back to his chest. I smiled at his words, they praise me a lot but I'm really not all that. In reality, they could have found any other average twink and been ecstatic about it. I'm just basically a whore that lives with them, ready whenever they are.

"I don't deserve you guys, it's not everyday you stumble upon six handsome men that all want a piece of you. I'm spoiled Daddy.." I explain with an innocent tone and turned in the water to see him eye to eye.

"Aren't you tired Kitten? Even if you aren't, you know how rough Hoseok is." He asked making me grin.

"It's more fun when its rough, especially with how jealous he'd be to know I already got fucked twice today. Once by two of you and a second by just you.. Mm please Daddy?" My hands ran down his chest, tracing his abs. Making pouty lips at Jungkook was something he could never resist.

Jungkook soon pulled me onto his lap, already lining me up with his member. I could see the jealousy in his eyes. Hooded, his grip tighter, he was resisting the urge to slam into me. It's cute how easy it is for him to get jealous.

HAHA MORE SMUT NEXT CHAPTER TEHE THEN SOMETHING FUN WILL HAPPEN SO :) hope you enjoy this fucking mess :) until next timeee