3. Pretty Thing.

Yoongi's POV

His hands pushed down on my hips, slow thrusts up hitting the all the right places.

"What is he gonna think seeing how stretched your little hole is? Hm? Couldn't go just a few hours without getting dick. Our little whore just couldn't wait, could he?" Jungkook's words ridden with pride. He was proud of himself.

Embarrassment made my cheeks and shoulders flush, heating my body in a different way. I didn't answer. His hands holding down my hips, hot breath breathing down my neck.

"Ah, the needy brat doesn't deny it. How cute. How about you don't cum until he gets home hm? You can't touch yourself at all." He picked me up just enough to make a small gasp leave my lips before pushing me back down with a loud messy deep moan.

"Daddy please.." I whimpered, I'm weak to his touch, to all of them.

"You know that doesn't work Kitten.." He bit into my neck hard enough to almost break skin before he sucked on it softly and licked at it. He made me whimper again, very softly.

"You know, Hoseok is gonna destroy you tonight kitten. The pictures are gonna be beautiful." He whispered kissing my ear and moving my hips just a bit, a needy gasp left my once bitten lips. Hoseok and Taehyung have the most frequent habit of taking photos during our intimate moments to show the boys how rough they get and how messy I end up. It's embarrassing but I love it. Jimin loves the pictures too, always gets him all worked up.

"Aren't you jealous of how good he does? How he makes me scream, fills me up until I'm overflowing?" Jungkook may seem so hard and sexy but he still get jealous extremely easily. I. seconds he pushed me over the side of the tub and rammed into me. He took hold of my wrists in on of his own and used the the other to hold the bath tubs side to steady himself. I moaned so loud and rough from earlier, theres no way I'd have a voice by tomorrow since my night had only begun. He growled under his breath as he hit my prostate cause me to shriek out for him to keep hitting it which he did.

"Trying to convince me to have your way, I have to laugh. My cute slut, it doesn't work that way." His words making me moan more, my hips rocking as he held my arms back. I was close, I clenched around him about to cum when he stopped, he stopped all movement and grabbed a hold of the base of my cock just as precum dripped down my shaft before pulling my back to his chest and whispering in my ear.

"I said you're not allowed to cum until Hoseok's home." He pulled away seconds later with a happy grin, only now I realized he had finished inside already making me whimper a bit. It hurt. My bottom ached and my cock twitched. He sat back down and pulled me down in front of him like before but without me on his lap.

"Now lets get washed up Baby."

Time Skip

Once we finished in my bathroom he kissed my head before leaving to get dressed in his. I went to my closet pulling on one of the black oversized shirts I had and got panties from my drawer, yes I was still only a bit hard now but Hoseok would be home soon so I wouldn't have to wait long, Hopefully..

Slowly I closed my door behind me and heard faint voices in the kitchen, maybe he was home. I walked out to be met with the faces of Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin but no Hoseok.

"Wheres Seokie?" I asked turning my head a bit at Jimin since the two worked together.

"Ah Yoongi Baby, hes not gonna be home till a bit later. He told me you can call him for your session if you wanted, He knew you'd ask about him." Jimin told me causing a small pout on my lips. Tonight was our night together but he works overtime a lot so we haven't really had alone time.

"Don't pout Yoongi, go call him.. He'll be happy to hear your voice." Taehyung spoke softly, rubbing my shoulder slightly to which i turned and hugged him.

"Come with me TaeTae.." The boy's had returned to their own conversation when he nodded and I lead him to Seok's room.

"Want me to call him Kitten?" He asked as he leaned up against the headboard.

"Yes please." I nodded moving to cuddle up next to him. He brought out his phone and tapped facetime on Hoseoks contact and made sure he showed boy of us in the camera.

"Taehyung? Why are you- Oh hi Baby, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it home tonight. Master's really sorry." Hoseok's apologize gave me a sad smile. Looking at the phone it showed Hoseok in his office, hair a mess with his tie loosened. He look extremely stressed.

"Its alright Seokie.. We can always aim for next week, right?" I asked trying not to show the slight sadness I held, yes it was just sex but it was also our intimate time alone (usually). Our time together was something special as it was with the others. He smiled at my words and nodded.

"There's no way I'll miss it Baby, this is the last time I'm working late for a while I promise. Just this time I won't be able to make it home." I frowned a bit but nodded.

"Hey hey, don't frown. I'll pick you up breakfast in the morning when I get back home alright? Master will take care of you soon Kitten, I promise you." Taehyung kissed the top of my head and rubbed my shoulder as he spoke.

"Okay Master. You better or I'll be super upset with you." I huffed with a pout causing both him and Taehyung to chuckle.

"I'd deserve that Beautiful, if you need anything just text me alright? I gotta go, I'm still so sorry Baby." He apologized again and i shook me head

"Its okay Seokie, I'll see you in the morning." He smiled at my words and ended the call to which Taehyung dropped the phone on the bed and pulled me close.

"I'm sorry you two won't have your session today Baby, I know how much you hate when we have to miss them." He spoke with a soft frown and kissed my head. Everyone felt this way really, we all held intimate connections together and Hoseok and I liked to schedule the times and days we would have sex because it helped build tension and so it didn't conflict with his work schedule. We couldn't have hard sessions if he worked the next day because we'd both be too exhausted to move and all of our sessions were hard, soft wasn't our style.

"I just miss him, I barely get to see Seokie anymore. None of us do. I hate that he works all the time." I told with a pout that wasn't even seen since I was laying on his chest.

"I know Baby but he loves his job, plus he gets amazing vacation times and business trips." Taehyung said making some very very true points, I giggled at his mention of business trips. Him and Jimin got to go to beautiful places all over the world and often take me because they have extra tickets. Ah, I'm so lucky to have them.

I cuddled up close to Taehyung as he held me close giving me soft kiss on my forehead.

"I would recommend we go sleep in my room but I know Seok misses us- you I mean." I giggled at his slip up, I could feel the heat radiating from his face. He and Hoseok had a little thing going on usually involves me in between them but it was cute nonetheless.

"Mm.. you're not wrong. Plus I'm way too comfortable to move.." I whispered feeling sleep crawling up on me. Ah, it was a bit of a disappointing night but tomorrow will be amazing I'm sure.

please i hate this chapter im so sorry <3 next chapter is light hearted and funny so i hope you'll like it i also hate editing so im sorry if this has errors im too lazy 😞