Fantasy

"I think you're handsome."

Kuroo Tetsurou unexpectedly snorts at this compliment before turning around to give you the biggest shit-eating grin he's shown you to date while on your walk to the nearest restaurant. Maybe it was a bad idea to "feed the troll" as Kenma liked to tell you, but you couldn't help but say what was on your mind while also showing Kuroo how much you liked him. Every aspect of his physical being to mental bullshittery was amazing in a sense — you couldn't really help but be in awe of your friend/crush who found amusement in your brutal honesty.

"So you think I'm hot? Hotter than Oikawa Tooru?" You put your hands up in your defense as it's quite difficult to compare two hot guys who can easily destroy the scale. Kuroo's eyebrow raises to your lack of response, but he finds it relatively reasonable as he had to — annoyingly — admit that Aobajousai's famous brunette had looks.

"And here I thought you liked me enough to ignore Oikawa." You hate how Kuroo mockingly says the words that smoothly roll off his tongue, but it wasn't exactly easy to keep your eyes off either captains of their respective school.

"But I do like you a lot more, Kuroo. I love you, actually."

The walk suddenly stops as you — who dutifully followed close to Kuroo since his walking speed was a bit faster than you could handle — bump into his stiff figure. You had said your confession in such a casual manner in a crowded street full of curious on-lookers who heard the drama-inducing words; maybe it was a bad idea to eat now.

"_______."

Kuroo turns his heel to face you as he drags you away from the bustling sidewalk and prodding eyes to a more private area to discuss the current events: your sudden confession. When Kuroo finally managed to find a quiet park bench with little human interference, he forced you to sit your tush down to explain just what had come out of your mouth.

"I love you?" You looked genuinely confused to why Kuroo was prodding you about what you said when you knew quite well that he caught on to the meaning of your statement. The ravenette was just a bit disappointed that you weren't more embarrassed or fidgeting nervously under his eyes burning holes into your unfazed visage.

"You couldn't pick a better place to discuss this?" You, in turn, raise your brow at the Nekoma captain and chuckle.

"But I have you to myself, why should I hold back?"

Damn, you were good at this.

Kuroo could feel his face getting a little flushed after your straight-forward answer as he finds himself crossing his arms to straighten out his form. You kept your gaze on him, waiting for a response that would either make it weird to hang out with each other, or make your goal of being able to touch Kuroo whenever you wanted possible. Kuroo doesn't hesitate after five solid seconds of shock as he moves forward and meets your lips with his own.

"Then I'm yours." Kuroo Tetsurou now belonged to you.