"His majesty got a strong one this time!"

i fell in love with one piece again

______

pirates

Some unknown time ago, a rumor of a seafaring warrior and the lost prince of some well-known kingdom causing havoc together stirred the hearts of innocents. Was the prince the warrior's captive? Did he decide to live a life of crime? Was he tempted by treasures and blinded by his greed? No one knows for sure, but tales of their bravery are spread far and wide: the warrior was popular for being a shadowy figure that possessed the strength of a beast while the prince made himself known as the "thief of hearts."

"God, look what you did Kuroo! Now people think you're some smooth bastard because you got one princess to give up her engagement... Ugh, what a pain." The warrior, a woman who favored axes in battle, was the companion of the messy haired prince with a cat-like smile.

"Ah, youth. To throw away everything for love, don't you think it's romantic?" The prince, a man with messy black hair that could easily rival the wildest of hairdos, was the assistant to a rather brutish fool who could only talk with her fists. The two fighters who traveled in a comfortable ship that fit the size of two hundred soldiers always kept to date with their infamy; the prince had a habit of convincing others to give him information due to his charm.

"I guess it's a good idea we stole this ship then," traveling silently across calm seas, the duo look for a new target to swindle on their quest to find a certain island. Riches was merely a second priority, but desire to gather more weapons belonged to the first bracket of importance. The prince obviously found this sorting of priorities stupid, going as far as to anger his axe-loving companion for her focus during their journey.

"We still have a deal though, right ________-san?" As the ship cruises along the waves, a steady breeze blows the vessel through the sea in an almost leisurely manner; the warrior was unfortunately very impatient.

"Yeah, you can buy your kingom's freedom and I can get your family sword." The prince had unknowingly wormed his way into the warrior's heart, winning her sympathies due to him requesting her assistance with his head bowed to the ground.

"Good, at least you remember." Kuroo, next heir to the throne of a certain vicious kingdom of sneaky cats, was beginning to want to keep the warrior for her viciousness and unnatural allure. Perhaps it was the way she ran through the battlefield with sheer joy that hypnotized him? Or maybe it was her odd shows of kindness such as when she offered to kill a man for tarnishing Kuroo's name by making fun of his hair?

"Well you owe me one _______, you can't forget that." The warrior had forgotten her predicament, leading for the prince to save her from death. The warrior would forever be indebted to him for his sacrifice, but at times the desire for rightful punishment engulfed the mind.

"I got a good subordinate out of it, I gained more than what I lost." The prince had a special way of words that made the warrior incredibly confused; smooth talkers were not the brute's specialty.

"Just give me that sword or else I'll cut off all your damn hair, cat bastard." Kuroo laughs knowing that his companion did not intend to seriously act on their threat. Did he manage to successfully worm his way into their mind? The prince laughs at the idea of the warrior needing him, although the idea doesn't sound unpleasant. Being together with the only person who dared to protect him -- much better than the leeches involved in the royal court.

It would take seven more years for the duo to complete their adventure, but who knows if the warrior managed to acknowledge the affections her royal companion had for her. When the time comes, words will carry their fate in the wind with everyone knowing them as "the Cat Prince and his Bloodhound."