Rumors? Pah, it's all stupid stuff anyway.

"Are you serious?" Kuroo Tetsurou, in all his tall bed-headed glory, stands before you with a suspicious smile on his lips and a mischievous glint in his eyes as he tells you about the stupid rumors regarding your relationship with him. He was sure to be extra dramatic in his retelling of how you had made him go out with you, including that one time you forced him to buy you a new backpack because "you couldn't afford a new one and needed to force Kuroo-kun to buy you one."

"One-hundred percent, my dear." Kuroo can't help but laugh at all these silly stories created out of jealously, and he sure as hell didn't hesitate to poke fun at all the aggressiveness pointed in your direction. A lot of girls called you lucky because you happened to catch Kuroo's attention, but you didn't know why he picked you to be with. Maybe it was because your confession was the most spontaneous experience he ever had? Oh well, it wasn't something important to think of as this drama stirring between your friends and classmates prevented you from studying with your typical group. Everyone seemed to love making a villain out of you and how abusive you were toward your beloved boyfriend; Yamamoto seemed to fear your gaze as he cowered behind Yaku while fervently whispering prayers for protection all while begging your forgiveness due to your "imminent wrath."

"The least you can do is show them how much you really love me, right?" Kuroo stands behind your figure hastily stuffing your belongings in your bag as his hands move out to trap you in his arms.

"Right." You had grown used to Kuroo's shenanigans as you gently lifted his left arm to grab a notebook he refused to let you pull out from under his palm. The ravenette gently clicks his tongue in distaste to your response, but allows you to have your way.

Those girls had a storm coming.

"Kuroo-kun, are you sure you haven't been, well, forced?" There were two girls in particular who were notoriously obsessed with the rumor-loving captain of Nekoma's volleyball team, and they were confident your presence would no longer hinder them if they destroyed your reputation. You were an average girl with a boring personality and decent interests, losing to you was intolerable.

"No, ______ is too cute for me to leave alone either way." It was better to ignore these girls to focus on practice, but they insisted on barging their way to the middle of the court and held the team's ball hostage when he continued to walk past them. While this obviously infuriated the teen and his team, Kuroo could only wait for your appearance as you mentioned "a way to tell them to permanently fuck off." He found himself smiling at the mental image of your breathless visage pulling him closer by his neck for more kisses while uttering a plot that seemed to counter your bad rep. Was he sure this was going to work? Of course not, but at least he had you for seven hours to "discuss" it.

"But she's weird! She's also really creepy and doesn't seem to know how to talk to other people!" These girls had terrible attention spans; you weren't at fault for turning down a dude who clearly didn't know what "no" meant, and was left no choice but to threaten him if he didn't leave you alone. Huh, maybe that's how you being a yakuza kid went around so fast.

"She also threatened to cut our eyes out! She pointed a pen this close to my eye!" One of the girls pipes, pointing a long and sharp nail in front of her eyeball to further showcase how dangerous you are. Kuroo could almost hear Yaku's attempt to stifle his laughter in the background while Lev was busy saying "ooohhhh" and "aaahhhhh" at how tough you were. The only thing you did to these girls was offer a pencil to them, and even that was taken the wrong way.