Moon River

Kuroo Tetsourou could aptly be described as "tall, dark, and handsome". You liked to remind other people that they may be missing a few words in their description such as "shit talker, idiot, and grandpa", but Kuroo often encouraged people to ignore your suggestion and go for "whatever title their heart desired". It was gross in your eyes, but Kuroo could out-gross himself quite easily by spouting a smooth line seamlessly -- admitting that he deserved the initial title was a victory for your messy haired boy-relationship-love-person.

Relationships are weird.

"Oh? Do you need help ______?" Kuroo had a rare moment of free time and offered to study with you, leaving you alone with him in Nekoma's library. During the session, you questioned Kuroo about experiencing a library romance or if he wanted to have one; the fact that you could read Kuroo's shit-eating grin as a I-don't-know-maybe was pretty impressive, but also told you that he didn't care to quench your curiosity. In response to this, you stand from your seat across the volleyball captain and escape to the farthest corner of the library to find an encyclopedia of dogs -- you loved them more than Kuroo right now.

"Ugh..." Sitting three shelves higher than you, you frown and curse your height as you find yourself searching the area for a stool to stand on. As you search for something you knew wasn't around the area, Kuroo struts into your vision and smiles at you standing on your tip-toes reaching foolishly for something you couldn't possibly get.

"Need a hand?" You hate it, but you could really use Kuroo's help. "Yeah, give me a leg up."

What you didn't expect Kuroo to do was to push you against the wall behind you with a hand slipping under your thigh as he lifts your leg upwards.

"This what you wanted?" Kuroo's face is super close, his breath is tickling your lips, and your heart is racing a mile a minute. Stupid guy really is tall, dark, and handsome.