Chapter 4: Stalker.

A/N: Why hello there again! I decided to write more, because I was bored. Enjoy! Or don't. I hope you enjoy it. <3
Himiko Toga's POV, flashback to Monday
I woke up that morning, with a sense of excitement and anticipation. Shigaraki's words rang in my head.
"This week, I'll be needing for you to stalk a certain student at UA. Ochako Uraraka. Seeing as she appears to be very close friends with the Midoriya kid, she could know something about his quirk, and his connection with the symbol of peace, All Might. You'll be following her for most of the week, and you need kidnap her on Friday, so we can know everything. If there is anything preventing you from doing it, find out ahead of time, and make sure any obstacles are removed. Non-lethally if possible. We don't want any attention drawn, for the time being..now, don't mess up, crazy."
I couldn't wait to stalk her all week..it sounded fun! I'd get to find out more about her, after all. And maybe get a little chance to get some of her blood at some point..ehehe, I couldn't wait! Although, it'd be best to be disguised. As someone with an easy to fake quirk, of course. Hm..huh, how about the invisible girl? I think it'll be easy to fake. My quirk allows me to replicate appearances, after all, so it SHOULD work. And I can even follow her around invisibly, and won't have to sit in class..perfect! I'll just have to grab some of her blood before the school day starts.. ( Guess this takes place after that whole thing with Toga in the manga- )
I proceeded to take a good amount of blood from the girl, who I later learned was named Tooru Hagakure. I made sure to use some drugs on her to make her forget, because that would be inconvenient. I made sure not to kill her, thankfully. On Friday, after a long week of stalking, I did it! Knocked her over the head.
Before all that, I did have to arrange for lovely Tsuyu and Izuku to be away from her, after the training I also arranged for them to have! I have my ways, after all!
I then took her back to one of the little League of Villains hideouts, and got her situated all nice and good!~ I restrained her, but then, I couldn't help myself, I just had to cut her..but once I did, some trouble arose.