Chapter 13- Glass Shards

Himiko Toga's POV
As I crashed through the dorm window, I winced a little in pain. No, not the shards of glass hitting me from the newly broken window, even though that hurt like hell. Well..let me explain what was happening ever since chapter 11.

[4th wall? Not anymore, bitch]

woohoo flashback time

"Shigarakiiii.....you said I'd get to see Ochaco! When will I get to?" I whined, as he turned around. "Shut the hell up, you psychopath. I'm tired of you whining about your little girlfriend. Now, how about you just leave us all alone for once?" he responded in a cold manner. "But...please..?" I pleaded. "...". "Pretty pleaaaaseee? Plea-". I was cut off by an abrupt pain in my hand as I saw Shigaraki had grabbed it forcefully, causing his quirk to activate it. He turned back around. "Maybe that'll convince you to leave her alone." he spoke in an irritated manner. I ignored him, staring down in shock at my hand, barely any skin left on it. I quickly went to bandage it up, barely feeling the pain due to how panicked I was in the inside. They wouldn't help me..!?

I made up my mind then and there. I would see Ochaco, no matter what. Even if it killed me..

woohoo flashback time end

"O-ochaco! Stay back! It's the villain from the forest!" Tsuyu exclaimed. "What...what do you want from me?" Ochaco asked, her facial expression reverting to that of shock to a quiet determination. "I...I just wanted to.....see you....." I managed to mumble before I fell forward and blacked out in Ochaco's dorm room.

[Time skip brought to you by my gayness]

I soon awoke, immediately sitting up but groaning with pain as soon as I did. I saw a brown haired girl with pink cheeks and green haired frog looking girl sitting nearby from the corner of my eye. "O-ouch...what happened...?" I muttered. Their eyes lit up with shock. "You shouldn't be already up! You had a lot of damage..even though you're a villain, we can't let you die. You had some serious head trauma, glass cuts a broken leg, and your hand was..well, not good. Recovery Girl told us you needed to rest some more, to fully heal your wounds.." the brunette whispered, most likely in case my head would hurt from loud noises, I could tell that much. "W-what? Villain?" I mumbled. "Um, what happened to me..? I just remember I was at school, then some villains attacked..that's all I remember.." I mumbled. Their faces lit up with shock and dismay. "Ochaco, are we sure she's not lying?" the green haired girl questioned. The girl apparently named Ochaco replied with "I'm not sure, Tsu..". She faced towards me. "So, how much do you remember?" she asked, in a gentle tone of voice. She seemed to be the believing type of person, the other still seemed skeptical. I wonder why they called me a villain..did something happen between me at school and me now? The girl named Tsu waved her hand in front of my face, and I yelped. "A-ah, sorry, just got kinda caught up in my thoughts..well, I know my name is Himiko Toga. I, um...I...I don't remember anything else..why don't I remember anything? What happened to me?" I asked. "Well, Toga-" Ochaco started. I cut her off with, "No, feel free to call me Himiko! I'm perfectly comfortable with that.". "Okay, Himiko. So, uh..." she started off again, but seemed to forget what she was about to say. "You got in an accident at school when villains attacked. You've been in a coma since then." Tsu said quickly. "Oh..why didn't my injuries heal?" I questioned. "It's a slow process sometimes." Tsu replied. I could tell she was lying..about what was the question. "So, where am I now?" I asked, a worried expression. "You're at UA. Uh, the faculty..examined your quirk while you were in your coma, and decided you'd be a perfect fit for our class...!" Ochaco said, although she looked a little hesitant. She obviously didn't have much experience with lying, though perhaps she was just naturally this way and wasn't lying. Or was something else setting her off? "That's amazing! I always wished I could go here, this is like a dream come true!" I squealed. I was telling the truth, I HAD always wanted to be a hero, but never thought I was cut for the job. "Okay, just get some rest for now. Once you heal up fully, which will be soon now that you're out of your coma, you can begin attending classes." Ochaco said, patting my head gently with a sympathetic smile as she and Tsu headed out the door. I blushed a bit, and closed my eyes, soon falling into a peaceful slumber.

"Was it a success?"
"Yes. She has no idea."

A/N: happy 2020 ouo hope you enjoyed the chapter