Chapter 11- Disheartened

A/N: I'm glad some people like this fanfiction! I'll make sure to work hard, to spread my love for TogaChako! >:D also, I apologize if it seems a bit rushed. It was around 10 PM on a school night when I whipped this chapter together, so please forgive me! ;^;

Himiko Toga's POV
I stared blankly up at the ceiling, my knees hugged to my chest, inside a small closet inside one of the more discreet villain hideouts. I had been feeling pretty sad ever since Ochako decided to leave..I missed her..I mean, there's other cute boys and girls out there to love, but I love her the most of all..worst of all, I hadn't been able to find any opportunity to sneak into UA.
I had used of all of the Tooru girl's blood kidnapping her the first time, and the entire campus was on high alert. Ever since Ochako returned, according to reports, students weren't allowed outside the campus after 7 PM, and after 8 PM, they were all supposed to be inside. I guess they really don't want me to have my Ochako back. Jeez, those heroes are such meanies! Except for my darling Ochako. She's just so sweet and cute! I got distracted thinking about Ochako, so much, I didn't even notice the closet door opening.
I looked up to see Shigaraki and Dabi looking annoyed, and a bit concerned. "You haven't been at any of the main bases the past few days. We need everyone we can if we're going to accomplish our goals." Shigaraki said in an irritated tone of voice. "Have you really been hanging out here the whole time? Are you really that sad that you can't get your little crush back from that hero school?" Dabi asked. I started to tear up. "Of course I am! I miss her..so much.... she's different from all the other people I've loved! I need her back, I need to be around her.." I wailed.
They looked quite shocked at how I was acting. "She's that important to you?" Dabi questioned, with a sympathetic look on his face. "If she's THAT important, then we can put our resources towards her." Shigaraki muttered, with a slightly bothered tone, probably about the idea of using resources on my darling Ochako, don't know why. "Y-you'd do that for me?" I mumbled, as I slowly stood up, and stretched a bit, yawning. "Well, yes. You're one of the best in the league. With your skills, agility, and precision, it would be quite a waste to let you stay in this emotional wreck of a mental state." Shigaraki responded, averting his eyes.
"Hah, I made him admit you're one of the best in this organization. Wasn't easy to do!" Dabi said with a smirk. "Yay! Yay! Thank you so much, Tomura! I can't wait to see Ochako again!" I squealed as I bounced out of the closet I had retreated to with newfound energy. This was going to be very, very fun, ehehe~...