Chapter 5- Kidnapped?!

Ochako Uraraka's POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my head aching, and my arms stinging. I was so confused, and slightly terrified. I opened up my eyes to see a girl with blonde buns and gold eyes. "Himiko Toga?!" I yelled as I started to get up from whatever I was sitting on, only to realize my arms stung because of the rope binding them to a chair.
"Where the hell am I?! Let me go, or you'll regret it!" I screamed at her, who started to pout. "Jeez, you're being so noisy! It makes my ears hurt.. although, you look so cute while struggling! But sorry, those ropes are top-knotch, so I'm afraid there's no way for you to get out~" she cooed with a psychotic smile. She then leaned in close to my face, and my face went a little red. "Hm, I think you'd look so much cuter cut up a bit!" she squealed with an ecstatic look as she pulled out a knife from a bag on the floor. I tensed up, and started to struggle even more. "HELP! SOMEBODY! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?!" I yelled desperately, as tears started to prick the corners of my eyes. I didn't want to die down here..I have to become a hero! I have to make my family proud of me, and make money for them!
Toga then slashed the sharp blade against my left arm, and blood started coming out of it, slowly but surely. I winced at the pain, and looked up to see a gleeful looking Toga with an immense blush on her face. "Ahaha... you're just..so adorable!" she said with a bashful look. What was with that look? My face turned a bit redder hearing that for some reason. Jeez, I'll never understand this psychopath! One moment she's trying to kill me, the next moment she's acting like THIS..