Chapter 9- Her Expression

Ochaco Uraraka's POV
I only looked back once. I saw her desperately trying to get back down to the ground, and failing to do so. Soon, I started to feel a tiny bit nauseous, so I clasped my hands together, and watched as she tumbled back down to the ground with a thud. Was she alright? Wait....why do I care if she's hurt!? She kidnapped me, she's hurt me, and yet....seeing her expression just made me feel....so weird...
Half an hour later, I had managed to make it out of a forest where I was being held into what looked like....Hosu City? I made mental notes of every noteworthy detail around me, so that way, once I made it back to UA, the teachers would possibly be able to find where I was being held.
About half an hour later, after running for so long, I had finally made it back to UA, my skin glistening with sweat. I spotted one of the teachers making their way around the building. As I got closer, I saw it was Mr. Aizawa. As soon as he spotted me, he looked mildly shocked, and very concerned.
"Uraraka-san. Good to see you have returned. Mind coming inside and telling us what happened to you?" he asked in a monotone voice, trying to disguise how worried he was, and that he actually cared about the students. "Wait. How could you tell something happened?" I asked. "You're sweaty, so you must have been running. There's quite the troubled look on your face as well. Do I even need to mention the cut on your arm? That doesn't look good." he responded. "Point taken." I said, as I started to walk into the school. As soon as I walked into the dorm common area, the students who had been sitting there turned around. Deku had a look of relief. Iida looked pretty relieved as well. Mina and Yaomomo looked happy. And Tsuyu...she was crying? I couldn't believe it. She rarely ever shed a tear, or showed much emotion, due to her frog like face. She immediately ran over to me and embraced me tightly. "O-ochako-chan...I thought you'd be gone forever...I knew I should've stayed with you that night..are you okay!? Are you hurt!? Oh my god, you are..is your arm okay!? We need to get you to Recovery Girl!" she started to ramble. Eventually, I got her to calm down, and we headed to Recovery Girl. Since it was only one cut, and not very deep, it didn't take very long for me to get patched up. While I was being patched up, I told everyone what had happened. Everyone looked pretty concerned, but relieved that I was okay. Although, Tsuyu was the most upset. Seeing as Tsuyu was still upset, I offered to sleep in her bed that night, if it would make her feel better. She gratefully accepted, her face going slightly red. That night, we both had the best night of sleep we'd had in a while.
Oh, poor, oblivious Ochako...