Chapter 8- Bloodshed.

Himiko Toga's POV
After my meeting was done, I headed back to the room Ochako was supposed to be in, only to find she had gotten out. I ran to tell Shigaraki and the others, and Twice agreed to help me look for her! Twice scouted out indoors, and I scouted out outdoors. Luckily, I got to be the one to see Ochako running out of the nearest exit she could find, and I silently followed her. I waited until the moment was right, AKA when I accidentally stepped on a twig and thought I'd miss my chance, and pounced on her!
"Ahaha, I told you not to escape, didn't I? My lovely Ochako-chan, I'm not going to let you go... ever!" I cooed into her ear as she started to struggle and squirm under me. I couldn't exactly tell what she was doing at first. "Oh, stop struggling, sweetie, it's useless! Hey, can I cut you a bit? Only fair since you're the one who tried to escape! Ahaha, I can smell it from here...c'mon, just lemme have a few drops of it.." I whined. Suddenly, she freed one of her hands from under herself, and touched me with all five fingers, causing me to float off of her. I yelped in surprise as she did so, flailing my limbs about in order to try and regain some mobility, to no avail. This is what they've been warning me about, not to get distracted around the girls and boys I like....I saw Ochako run away as fast as she could, before she clasped her hands together and released me onto the ground with a thud. She was too far away for me to catch her...aww, that's no fun...oh well, maybe I'll get to see her again soon enough, aha..