A

It's Friday night, everyone is having fun and drinking away the worries they got from working all week.

Night clubs are packed with people who wish to enjoy the night, knowing that they can freely rest tomorrow from work.

During days like this, the number of cases increase, troublemakers double in number, and police officers need to work past their official time.

Just now, Jungkook's team got a call from a nearby legally operating club where a drunken man is currently causing trouble, threatening to stab other party goers with a sharp knife.

Four of his subordinates immediately responded, hoping to stop the ruckus as fast as they can, before innocent people get involve.

Jungkook instructed his team to immediately call for backup, if things get out of hand.

"Report to me as soon as you get there." The Chief reminded, allowing his team to move out of the station.

He went back inside his office, with a file in hand, the most recent usolved case they have. Jungkook has been studying the report for the case of Victor Lee, the guy who was found dead in a hotel room three days ago. He's been having a hard time looking for possible suspects, and things are clearly not adding up.

Jungkook slumped in his chair, heaving a deep frustrated sigh, his head aching and body tired from a long day work.

Closing his eyes, Jungkook lets himself rest even for a short while. He's been overworking himself and his body feels weaker than usual after almost three days of no proper sleep.

The silence of the night helps ease his tired muscles as he slowly drifts to sleep.

-------

Taehyung is busy scanning the area for his next victim. His nose is filled with different scents from all the people walking around the streets, looking like meals.

His eyes landed on his next target, currently drinking with his buddies in an open restaurant with lots of people hanging around.

Bingo.

The vampire swiftly moved down the building, no one even noticed him speeding up past them.

He walks across the street and into the restaurant, letting his hips sway in a sexy motion, his plump ass moving along, earning dirty looks from the people inside.

Taehyung settles down on an empty chair, making sure to make an eye contact with his prospect. He smiles flirtily, letting the man know that he's interested in him. He openly licks his lips, seductively staring at the man only two tables away from him.

And as expected, his target has taken the hint. He cockily gets up, smiling proudly over his friends who seem envious that a beauty like Taehyung has taken a liking on him.

The man walks forward, hands inside his pockets as he smiles.

"Hey there pretty." He said, finally taking the empty chair opposite to Tae.

Taehyung smiled back, tracing his hand over his lips in a provocative way. The man followed where his hand goes, like a hungry animal waiting to devour his meal. If only he knows he's the real meal.

"Hi to you too, handsome." Taehyung's voice is deep and sensual, making the man shiver in anticipation and lust.

"I'm Anthony Han, and you are?" The man offered his hand, and Taehyung gladly accepts it, sliding his soft hand with the man's calloused one.

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." He sexily smiled, pinching the man's hand in a suggestive manner, before slowly pulling away.

"What is a beauty like you doing here alone?" The man said, dragging his chair closer to Tae, their legs now making contact.