R

The officer awoke in the middle of the night, feeling an incredible pleasure building in his lower abdomen.

He lazily opened his eyes, still sleepy from fucking the brunet hours ago. His sleepy eyes traveled down his body, almost immediately popping wide opened when he realized what the brunet is doing in his lower region.

The beauty is playing with his half aroused cock, pumping his hand up and down while licking the tip like a cat.

Jungkook groaned, feeling his cock twitch and harden. He felt the brunet suck him, letting his pretty mouth deep throat him expertly.

"F-fuck." He cussed, feeling the brunet bob his head in a rapid movement while sucking him like a lollipop.

"Y-you have such a way to wake up someone." Jungkook whispered, eyes settling on the brunet's beautiful face with his mouth enclosed on his cock.

He looks so good sucking him like that, making him hard, his veins popping on his cock.

Taehyung removed his mouth from Jungkook's now hard cock with a popping sound. He looked satisfied at the fact that he made the officer hard in just a few minutes.

"I want you to fuck me again, officer." He seductively dragged his body on top of the officer, sitting on his toned abs, his ass just a little bit above Jungkook's now saluting cock.

"I want to make you feel good." He quickly grabbed Jungkook's cock with his right hand, guiding it into his slutty hole.

"Let me ride you."

The brunet slowly sat down Jungkook's cock, eyes growing big from how big he is.

"Oh fucking big!" He moaned, sitting halfway the officer's cock, and he feels so full already.

His mouth opened wide, feeling himself getting stretched again. He closed his eyes in pure bliss, loving the feeling of Jungkook's dick deep withim him, hitting his prostate so good.

"Oh fuck! You're filling me so good!" Taehyung moaned, eyes closed as he savors the incredible feeling of being connected.

He clenched around the officers hard dick, squeezing him tight. Jungkook moaned at the amazing feeling of the brunet's walls tightly enclosing him.

"You're so fucking good at this." He mumbled, holding the brunet's hips to steady his movement.

Taehyung began riding Jungkook's cock like a cowboy, letting him slide in and out of his hole, feeling too much pleasure.

He leans forward, settling both of his hands on Jungkook's hard chest as he rapidly bounced his ass.

"So good!" He moaned, loving the stretch he feels eveytime Jungkook's cock rams inside of him.

Skin slapping sounds and moans filled the room, adding fire to their already burning flesh.

Taehyung continues to bounce up and down Jungkook's length, the pleasure driving him crazy.

"Aaahh sooo big! Please fuck me more!" He begged, rapidly ramming himself in his shaft as Jungkook grips his waist even more.

The officer is feeling his high and he wants to find his release. He bucks his hips up, meeting the brunet's ass with huge thrusts, fucking him upward.

"AAAAHHHH FUCK!" Taehyung shouted in pleasure as Jungkook starts drilling him, cock ramming in and out of him in an animalistic pace. He stilled his hips, letting Jungkook thrust his cock upward.

He felt so lost in pleasure as he screams, finally releasing his cum all over Jungkook's stomach. He slumped his body against the officer, as he still gets fucked nonstop.