I

"How long are we going to do this?"

Taehyung stared at the lifeless body on the floor, the victim for the night, not his actually. His gaze shifted to Jimin, who's busy fixing himself in front of a mirror.

"What do you mean how long?" Jimin took a tissue over the bedside table and wiped his mouth, removing the bloodstains.

"I mean...when are we going to stop killing these people?" He asked, feeling suddenly exhausted, a natural body reaction after not feeding on humans for two days.

"Pfft--HAHAHA! What the fuck?!" Jimin bursts into laughter, making the brunet confused.

"What's funny hyung?" He inquired, voice laced with irritation as he glared at the older.

"YOU ARE!" Jimin continues to laugh, his body falling on the bed, hands on the stomach.

"Damn. Are you for real?" He continued, eyes looking like crescents.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, feeling a bit annoyed. "I'm serious. When are we going to stop drinking people's blood and killing them in the process?"

Jimin suddenly stopped laughing, hearing the seriousness in his voice. His eyes stared at the younger's brown ones.

"Tae, we won't stop. Never. Well, if you still want to live." Jimin stood from the bed, walking back to the mirror to fix himself again.

"Why? Is that the reason why you insisted on not drinking blood tonight? Are you trying to kill yourself?" Jimin glared at him from the mirror.

Taehyung sighed, half of that is true. He doesn't want to keep on drinking and killing humans just to stay alive.

And the other half is the fact that he can't bring himself to drink other blood after having a taste of him. His body seems to reject other human blood, reacting negatively to the taste.

Last night, he went out to feed himself, looking for a perfect target. He was able to corner a young man on an alley, and tried sucking his blood. The moment his fangs sink in, he felt himself get dizzy, his surroundings turning black, almost making him faint.

He quickly retracted his fangs, the young man instantly falling on the ground, unconscious but not dead.

Taehyung felt his stomach swirl and found himself vomiting on the pavement, letting out the little amount of blood he drank from the man as if it was a poison to his body.

Taehyung did not tell Jimin about this, but tonight might be the perfect time to open up, especially if his body is starting to lose energy from starvation.

"Hyung, is it possible to find a human who can feed you over and over again.... without dying?" He asked, avoiding Jimin's gaze.

"What do you mean?" Jimin walked near him, analyzing his face.

"I mean, for example, you drink his blood but only a little amount." Taehyung fidgeted on his seat.

"You know that won't satisfy you." Jimin rolled his eyes, finally taking a seat beside Tae.

"But what if it does? Just a drop and you can feel full already, like you've drunk a whole person's blood!" Taehyung explained, hands doing all sorts of things out of frustration.

There's a moment of silence, Jimin just staring at Taehyung and vice versa. The older is analyzing Taehyung's face, trying to find answers in them.

"Is this from experience, Tae?" Jimin whispered, eyes boring a hole on the younger's face.

Taehyung averted his gaze, letting it settle on his clasped hands on top of his lap.

"Look at me." Jimin cupped his face, and turned it so they're facing each other.