E

Taehyung arrived back in their home just before the dawn breaks. He looked around only to see the place empty, Jimin nowhere to be found.

He saw the sun almost rising, which made the brunet worry. Usually, Jimin will be back before dawn. He doesn't usually get caught up outside during the days, unlike Taehyung who sometimes does so.

Where could he be?

Taehyung slumped on the sofa, deciding to wait for the older there. His body is fully energized as he can still taste the officer's delicious blood in his mouth.

The vampire felt his body heat up just from the mere thought of the handsome young man. He remembered the passion they shared together over and over again, as they fuck a couple of times.

Taehyung grinned, realizing that the officer might be so tired right now.

How can a human like him keep up with me?

He giggled like a sixteen year old who happens to get fucked so good by his crush.

He lets himself fantasized over the officer as his eyes slowly drifted to sleep, totally forgetting about Jimin.

------

Jungkook stared at the man inside a tightly closed and sealed room with glass windows, allowing the people outside to see the inside.

The man has his hands and legs tied up with silver chains, preventing him from moving. His head hangs low, skin pale with blotches of burns, and his lips as red as blood.

He has blood oozing out of his chest and leg, which was caused by the gunshots Jin had to fire earlier.

From the outside, the man looked like a normal person, however, the officers know better.

Just by observing the wound in his chest, anyone can tell that he's far from being a human. No normal person will be able to live after being shot twice in the heart.

The man may be powerless now, but he's still breathing, eyes red with fangs protruded as he hissed at the people outside the room who are observing him.

He struggles to get out of the chains, which is not a wise move. The more he struggles to get away, the tighter the chains get around his wrists and legs, grazing his flesh.

Jungkook has somehow felt relieved upon seeing the man for the first time. He heaved a deep sigh, seeing that he's not the man he was expecting.

Yoongi suddenly walked over him and tapped him by the shoulders.

Jungkook noticed how the vampire's eyes get a bit darker in shade as he stared at the smaller officer by his side.

"Chief, Jin called to report that Namjoon has survived. He's currently being monitored as he gets blood transfusion."

Jungkook nodded his head, relieved that the guy is such a lucky man to have survived another attack.

"Monitor him, Yoongi. If he'll be good to interview, validate if this man is the same man who attacked him the first time." Jungkook ordered, wanting to make sure there is no other vampire aside from the one they have in their hands right now.

Yoongi nodded his head." By the way chief, the media already got a hold of this information and reporters start to bombard our station with calls wanting to have an interview and an official statement about the vampire thing. Should we accept?"

The chief was silent for a while, not wanting to decide rashly. He wants to do what's best at the moment and revealing this information to the world right now is not the perfect thing to do.