P

Jungkook felt the soft mattress against his back, as his hard and firm body landed on it, the beauty pushing and straddling him.

The two ended up on a private room on the second floor of the pub, both eager to have a taste of each other, however, in different ways.

The vampire is dying to have a taste of the handsome man's blood. He can't wait to drain the sweet smelling blood out of him. However, he also wants to feel how good the man is in bed, so he decided to slow down his assault until he's satisfied.

Jungkook groaned, feeling the beauty's soft ass pressed against his hardened member, straining under his jeans, badly wanting to get out.

He felt his breath hitch, loving the way the beauty grinds on top of him, like a bitch in heat.

"ahhh..f-fuck."

Jungkook held the beauty's waist on both sides, helping him hump faster.

"Do you love this, officer?" the beauty teased, slowly snapping the chief's jeans open, letting his cock breathe a little.

He expertly palmed him over his brief, earning a sexy low groan from Jungkook who has his eyes closed in pleasure. He bucks his hips up, loving the feeling of the beauty's soft hand against his clothed hard cock.

"Eager, aren't you?" the beauty grinned, teasing the chief even more. He stops his hand from palming, wanting Jungkook to beg him.

He saw the frustrated look on his handsome face at the sudden lack of friction, which had the vampire laughing.

"You're so fucking enjoyable to tease." the beauty licks his lips, causing Jungkook to groan at how hot his face looks like, extremely fuckable.

The vampire didn't expect the officer's next move. Jungkook quickly reversed their position, pinning the beauty on the bed with his burning hot body. He feels so arouse, and he's dying from the tease.

Taehyung smirked at the bold movement, which he didn't really expect. The man above him is strong, well not as strong as him, but for a human, his strength is above average.

He can feel the man's toned abs and firm torso, deliciously pressed on his soft ones.

Jungkook's hand settles on top of the beauty' s exposed belly. He dipped his finger lower, between his jeans and brief, touching the soft flesh.

He fumbles through his jeans, snapping the button instantly, pulling it down with his briefs.

Taehyung's cock springs free. He felt the man's strong hand wrap around his shaft, making him moan in pleasure.

"hmmm.. aahhh."

Jungkook loves the sound of his moans, eventually moving his hand up and down his length.

The beauty whimpers, feeling an incredible sensation in his lower abdomen, traveling down to his throbbing dick.

He screams when he felt a hot and wet heat envolopes his cock. Looking down, he saw the officer licking his dick, before taking him fully in his mouth.

"oh fuck!"

The vampire threw his head on the bed, eyes closed at the blissful sensation. He's close and Jungkook feels it, bobbing his head faster this time, wanting to have a taste of the beauty's cum.

With few more pumps and squeeze, Taehyung came inside the officer's mouth, his hot cum gliding down his throat like a hot chocolate, white though.

Taehyung slumps back, his breathing ragged at the feeling. He felt so high his eyes changed in color, fangs wanting to come out. Cumming makes him want to drink blood, and he can no longer stop himself.