School morning:

.... Scarlett jumped off her bed heading straight into the bathroom in time to avoid her aunt Karen who at the moment would be breathing out fire after Scarlett woke her up with the most defeaning scream alarm clock. She got these nightmares frequently of her parents murder. Scarlett went inside the bathroom and wiped her face that was warm and red from crying last night,it had been 11 years since their murder but she still cried over them.
Scarlett stopped moping and started making herself looking presentable for school. People won't criticise one person much if he or she looks normal.
Scarlett tied her straight brunette hair into a messy bun, cute and casual. She slipped herself into a pair of black jeans and a yellow full sleeved shirt. Instead of wearing contacts today Scarlett decided to wear her glasses because her eyes were hurting too much already from crying. Scarlett skipped the makeup, nothing is better than natural, right?
After she was done she walked out of the bathroom and almost got a heart attack when aunt Karen was standing right infront of the bathroom door.
"Aunt Karen w-w-what are you doing here, y-y-you gave me a fright!" Scarlett exclaimed not wanting to get scolded right after having a sore night.
"Not as much of a fright you gave me! You need to grow up and stop acting like a child!" Aunt Karen yelled her head off at her, Scarlett kept her eyes low and head bowed.Aunt Karen stormed off to her room and Scarlett finally took a deep breath. This was the usual morning routine for her , no good morning or how did u sleep last nights? Just aunt Karen telling her to grow up and telling her million other things that she heard everyday when she woke up.
Scarlett scooped up her bag back and got out of her room. Scarlett went to the kitchen and picked up a granola bar and ran outside the house, she was late for school, again....

"Mrs Rhodes your late again! This time it will be tardy!",babbled her witchy and least favourite teacher, Ms Gabrielle.
"I am extremely sorry!",Scarlett said(was not), " I promise you it won't happen again and I'll try coming extra early from tomorrow onwards!", She explained( no way ,she balled her eyes out every night ,obviously she is going get late for hell).
" Very well then please take your seat", Ms Gabrielle said, motioning to Scarletts seat in the far corner in the last row next to her best friend ,Gabe. She hovered through the rows of glaring students and mean girls smirks. Scarlett threw her books on her table and held her hand to her head as she sat, it was only 8:45 and she was having a migraine.
Gabe was looking at her and almost as Scarlett noticed him he mouthed " you ok?",as he handed her, her number one morning priority, coffee. She couldn't go a day without caffeine and luckily her best friend knew that. She scribbled him a note that she was fine and was just having a migraine. He looked at Scarlett with concern and turned back to his notes,and so did she.

It was finally break time. Scarlett was starving and thankfully her migraine had gone. She picked up her tray of sandwich,chips and a drink, and walked straight to the table where Gabe was waiting for her.
"How's life Letty?",Gabe asked and Scarlett slowly cringed inside to the nickname he had given her in pre school.
"Just peachy!",She sarcastically chimed as she swiped a fry off her tray. At this point Gabe made a small chuckle and turned to his meal.
"So I'm having an after party at my house for the football team maybe you um wanna come?",Gabe asked. Scarlett never went out to parties,She was an introvert and would rather isolate herself on an island with no resources than go to a party with mediocre teenagers.
"No,thanks Gabe but you know I don't like going out maybe next time(like never)", Scarlett explained to him. He seemed disappointed by her answer, he was extremely concerned about Scarlett ,but she didn't need her best friend acting like het grandma,pushing her to not be anti social.
"You need to get out more Letty,this way you are killing yourself from the inside like this",said Gabe.
"Yeah sure.......",Scarlett replied, her anti social life was one of the least things she needed to worry about currently.Gabe just shrugged and turned back to his food.
Just then she got a text form her Aunt Karen,perfect timing to make her feel more miserable.
"I will not be home tonight Scarlett, I have plans with my office colleagues", or more like "Guy Friends", "after you come from work make sure you take in the mail and have your dinner taken care of yourself,and don't make a mess,when you come back I want the place to be spotlessly clean!"
Sometimes Scarlett literally felt like modern day Cinderella. She should have texted her that she was not her slave and she should do her own work herself,instead she texted, "Yes Aunt Karen, i will take care of all the things,don't worry ", as far as she knew her aunt Karen does not even care so she won't worry even the slightest bit.
Just in the moment the bell rang and it was back to studies that she nor no student will understand is supposed to help them in the future.
"Come on let's go Gabe",Scarlett tells him,he was clearly going to skip out and hang out with the cheerleaders but not on her watch.
"Fine let's go....",Gabe sadly says shoving his phone into his pocket.
The walk to class was quiet and she tried her best to say far away from people as usual.....