Gratefull:

The winter holidays had finished and it was time for Scarlett to head back to school.
Scarlett woke up early,her aunt Karen used to get up with Scarlett now and made Scarlett get ready for school.
Her aunt Karen and Scarlett now lived in Scarletts old house.
Their name had been legally cleared now and her aunt was Scarletts official guardian.
"Bye aunt Karen! See you after school!" Scarlett shouted from downstairs.
Her aunt waved goodbye and gave Scarlett a flying kiss. At this Scarlett beamed,she couldn't be happier and wouldn't change a thing at her house...

Scarlett reaches school early. Laurel and Gabe were next to their lockers,which were neighbouring to Scarletts.
"Hey guys!" Scarlett cheerfully greeted her best friends.
"Hey Letty! What's up?" Gabe asked,his lips looked swollen,and Scarlett was pretty sure that they both had a nice weekend.
"Couldn't be better!" Scarlett told Gabe.
"So my parents are leaving for a few days and will be out of town. I will be holding a straight three day party! It's for my birthday! Unless.. Scarlett can you make it?" Laurel slowly asked Scarlett.
Scarlett nodded her head slowly and thought about it.
"Why not? You're right Gabe I need to live my life and need to leave my past in the past!" Scarlett said.
At this Laurel and Gabe smiled broadly and Scarlett felt proud of herself for getting over her past.
By this time the bell rang. Scarlett and Laurel had English together and Gabe had psychics.
Before parting Gabe and Laurel gave each other a small brush on the lips and Scarlett waved to Gabe.
Scarlett was finally happy. She had best friends. A loving aunt. Had an amazing childhood,but most importantly she had found out the deadly truth.