Home alone:

Scarlett came home to a messy house. The clothes were thrown on the couch,the TV was on and the cupboards in the kitchen were open. She threw her keys and phone on the counter. Scarlett headed down to the basement to get the cleaning supplies. The basement is exactly how you would see one in a horror movie but Scarlett was too tired to be scared. She picked up the stuff and stopped in her way. She saw a picture frame of her mother and father .
They were standing hand in hand,her mother was wearing a gorgeous red dress, similar to her hair. Her green eyes gleaming. She was so happy in the picture and so unaware of what was to come. Her father was wearing a black suit, his hair was messy probably because he rushed from work to home in a hurry. His face looked tired but satisfied . His glasses were a little tilted to the side but in all he looked well set.
Scarlett didn't even realise that she was crying. Tear drops were trickling down her cheeks. She wiped my face with her shirt and brought herself together. She didn't want to waste time anymore and rushed upstairs to start the cleaning.
Scarlett got upstairs and just stood and stared at the place. Her parents house was much more homey and comfy. Someone else had taken over the house, some distant relative she had never met. Her aunt Karen didn't care enough to have a lawyer give Scarlett her rightful property. She had been living with her aunt ever since and pretty much she was her property basically.....

Scarlett was finally done with her chores. She put everything away and threw herself on the couch. She slowly got up and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.
She went over to the sink and saw two bright green eyes staring back at her from the window. The person was wearing a black hood over so she couldn't see their face. She shrieked out and dropped her empty plate. The eyes darted and then the person ran off. Scarlett was paralysed and was just staring at the window. She slowly snapped out of it and I went outside to see if there was anyone else, but the person had disappeared.
She went back upstairs to her room.She settled on calling Gabe,but then she remembered he must be busy at the party.
She quickly relaxed and locked all the windows and doors of the house. She was her my room and eating last nights leftover pizza while doing her homework. When she was done studying, she turned on the TV and didn't realise when she dozed off....

Scarlett was woken up by the sound of her aunt Karen screaming. She jumped off her bed and rushed to her aunt and when she did she saw that her aunt was in the exact same position she was when she was in the kitchen when she saw the green eyes. Aunt Karen suddenly looked at Scarlett.
"Are you sneaking one of your friends into my house?",aunt Karen asked Scarlett.
"No i would never but-uh...",Scarlett thought of telling her aunt that she saw the eyes too but she decided not to because the lasts thing she needed was her aunt to punish her for something she didn't do.
"What? Come on now spit it out!,"Aunt Karen demanded.
"Nothing just that I'm tired and now I'm going to go to bed." Scarlett said, aunt Karen just snorted and nodded she opened the window to check if anyone was there but there wasn't anyone,obviously.
Scarlett was on her bed when she thought of her mother's missing body. Who was the person who was at the window? Was it a stalker? Or worse her parents murderer who was keeping tabs on her ? Or what if her aunt was responsible for her parents murder?Her aunt had always loathed Scarletts mother and had always been jealous of her. And she also hates Scarlett so there is no one else who would do that. Maybe she did it to get the wealth and house until she found out that someone else owns it, which sounds ridiculous because her parents would have given their things to Scarlett. Maybe her aunt Karen was pretending to act scared the night they got murdered. Maybe she got her mom to give her the property but when her mother refused she killed her? Maybe she was going to get Scarlett too? Nothing was sure, maybe yes maybe no, but the last Scarlett needed was to have aunt Karen be her parents mysterious murderer, although she don't have much doubts.....