What did they do to me?

Melanie (surprise)

I feel myself jerked around a bit and pop my eyes open with a gasp after I bite down on my thumb that was in my mouth.  Ouch! Why was my thumb in my mouth? I haven't done that in years.  That really hurt though.  I shake my hand a bit to possibly shake the pain away. I try to look around me to figure out where I am but that proves to be difficult for a few reasons. 

The first thing I notice is that it's very dark. I feel like I've woken up from a dream but that dream felt very real and not necessarily like a... dream? You know? I don't know.  Not the first time that's happened to me I guess.  I shrug the notion away.

The second thing I notice is that I seem to be restrained in some way.  I tug and pull at the straps that are restricting me but they don't budge.  Why can't I move? Why is it so dark? I hate the dark!  I begin to hyperventilate and then proceed to make myself calm down as quickly as I panicked.  Panicking isn't going to get me anywhere in this situation. There has to be a reason I'm here... in the dark... alone... unable to move. 

I hear some loud talking or possibly yelling for a second but I'm far too disoriented at the moment to hear what was actually spoken.  I strain my ears hoping to hear something that could help me to figure out what is happening.  But all I'm met with is an eery silence. I know I heard someone though.  It sounded like 2 people actually.  It sounded like 2 men... and they sound somewhat familiar.

And then I remember it all... the kidnapping or whatever you want to call it... being taken to a hospital room of some sort... and then I changed into what? A baby? No that's impossible.... right?  Oh God my head hurts trying to decipher all of this.

No... absolutely not.. it had to be a dream? But then wait a minute.  I try to think of the last clear thing I remember and that was being in a car... in the dark... So maybe this all was a dream and I'm still in the same car I was in when this nightmare happened?? That wouldn't necessarily be a good thing but at least I would still be a teenager I guess. Not that that would be much fun either.  My life has been pretty shitty for as long as I can remember.  It might be okay to relive it again... if that were even possible... and it isn't. It can't be.  But I honestly don't feel the conviction of my thoughts as much as I should. I must be going insane.  For some reason, that thought doesn't sound as bad as it should. At least it would explain everything that has happened so far.

Ugh everything is so confusing. My headache starts to finally diminish and then I notice another pain... coming from my mouth?  Now that I think about it, my mouth really hurts and feels a little different.  I let out a small groan, why does everything hurt? And I'm extremely thirsty and hungry, I don't remember the last time I ate anything. 

I lick my lips that feel insanely dry and try to speak but nothing is coming out the way it should be. 

"Wha... wha..."

I know in my head what I'm trying to say but my mouth doesn't want to form the words. 

I frown, why are my words not coming out correctly?  And why does my mouth hurt so much?

I run my tongue around in my mouth and my eyes widen.  I don't feel teeth anywhere.. I only feel small bumps where my teeth used to be.  And in the front of my mouth I feel a couple sharper points that I'm assuming are what bit down on my thumb. 

This all becomes too much.  The dark... the fact I can barely move.. the pain that seems to be coming from everywhere.. my speech... and now my missing teeth!?

I don't think anymore. I just let out an earth shattering scream without thinking twice about it.

The next thing I know, the complete darkness disappears.  I stop screaming but I can't seem to stop shaking.