Grayson Dolan

"Sup guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel!" I half yelled at the camera

"Sup guys! Welcome back to my YouTube channel!" I half yelled at the camera. "Today I'm doing the boyfriend tag with Grayson." I looked over at him and he waved at the camera. The video consisted of us answering questions about each other. "Thank you guys so much for watching!" Bye!" I ended the video and turned off the camera. "I'm gonna go grab a snack and then go edit." I told Grayson. "Sounds good baby. Don't work too hard though." He smiled and kissed my forehead. As I was editing the footage later on, I took notice in how Grayson was looking at me the entire video. He looked really hot and it was making my face heat up. I finished editing and went to find Grayson in the living room. That footage of him got me pretty worked up. I saw Grayson sitting on his phone on the couch. I went over and grabbed his phone and set it on the side table. "Anything wrong hun?" Grayson said. His face seemed a tad bit worried. "Nothing's wrong with me...daddy." I said, wanting to see his reaction. His eyes immediately filled with lust. I giggled and ran to the bedroom with Grayson quickly chasing after me.