Timothée Chalamet

Timothée and I were getting ready for a small awards ceremony for a small indie movie that he recently did

    Timothée and I were getting ready for a small awards ceremony for a small indie movie that he recently did. Timothée was standing in our shared bedroom in a light blue tux. He was rolling a sucker around in his mouth waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. "Y/n, I already know you look gorgeous. Come on out so we can go." Timothée said with humor lacing his voice. "Alright, I'm almost done." I say. I opened the door to the bathroom and walked out. I had on a yellow dressed that hugged my body in all the right spots. A lace material decorated my collarbone and shoulders. The bottom of the dress flowed outward and touched the floor. "What do ya think?" I said as I did a twirl for Timothée. I stopped and looked into his eyes. His mouth was slightly opened, his sucker almost falling out. His eyes trailed my body and he swallowed hard. "Y/n..." he paused, almost as if he needed to catch his breath. "We aren't going." I quickly became confused. "What do you mean? You need to accept your aw-" Timothée cut me off. "No. I'll have someone else accept it for me." Timothée began to take off his coat. He moved closer to me. "Let me help you take that dress off."