Charlie Puth

Charlie was coming home from a whole week at the studio, writing and producing songs for his upcoming album

Charlie was coming home from a whole week at the studio, writing and producing songs for his upcoming album. I was upset that he had been there for so long, but excited that he was finally coming home. I wanted to give him a little surprise too. This morning, I had went to Victoria's Secret and looked around for a new lingerie set. As soon as I saw the one with black lace and decorative chains, I knew that it was the one. I was laying on the couch with a baggy T-shirt and the lingerie on underneath, when I heard the front door open. I looked over the top of the couch to see Charlie smiling at me. I stood up and walked over in his direction. I didn't get that close and I wasn't smiling. I wanted to have a little fun and mess with him. "Y/n... is anything wrong?" Charlie said as he slightly cocked his head to the side. I was still silent. I grabbed onto the bottom of the T-shirt and lifted it over my head, exposing my body to him. I looked him dead in the eye. He tilted his head back in amazement. He came up to me to grab me, but I turned and ran upstairs with Charlie close behind me. All I can say is that that night was definitely one to remember.