Jim Halpert

Around the office, everyone loved it when someone would prank Dwight

Around the office, everyone loved it when someone would prank Dwight. Jim and I had planned something today. We came into the office early and unscrewed some screws in Dwight's office chair.
   When everyone else started to come in, Jim and I secretly told everyone what was going on. Dwight was the last to come in, so everyone went to their desks and watched patiently. I took my place next to Jim. "He's gonna freak when he finds out it was us." I whispered to Jim. He chuckled and responded, "I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get us fired after this." I laughed out of my nose and pretended to work. "Good morning everyone!" Dwight raised his voice with a cup of water in his hand. He went to go sit in his chair and everyone in the office was ready for Dwight to get pranked.
   As soon as he sat down in his chair, the whole thing buckled and collapsed underneath of him. Dwight fell to the floor and his cup of water splashed all over his yellow shirt. The office roared with lighter. Jim and I sat there and basked in all the glory. We high-fived and  continued to watch Dwight struggle from embarrassment, and the office members still laughing.