Chapter 2

Louis' POV

"Aimee we have to leave or you might miss your playdate with Mary" I told her. A few moments later I heard tiny little feet rushing down the stairs. Aimee came rushing down in her princess costume I got her. "Love why are you wearing that?" I asked.

"Mary wanted us to dress up like princesses for today's playdate. So I dressed up as Alice from Alice in Wonderland" She said. She touched her hair to fix it.

"Love Alice isn't a princess" I told her.

"She is in my eyes" she said and I nodded my head. "Ok I am ready daddy" she said.

I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. I opened the door for her and buckled her seat belt. I kissed her forehead and closed the door. I walked to the drivers side and sat down. I turned on the car and drove off to the park.

After a good 10 minutes of driving we pulled up to the park. Outside standing there was Harry and Mary. Mary was dressed up as Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I parked the car and Aimee jumped right out.

"MARY" she shouted as she was running. Mary turned her head and smiled.

"AIMEE" she shouted back and ran to her. They clashed into a hug laughing. I walked over to Harry and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Hello" I said in a kind voice. He looked at me with his emerald green eyes. They were filled with so much light and happiness.

"Hi" he said. We started walking in the park as the girls ran ahead and went to their play spot. Harry and I sat down on our bench. I grabbed my book and he grabbed his phone and we did our own thing.

Harry looked really good today. He was wearing black skinny jeans and wearing a black long sleeve button up. He didn't button the top three so he was exposing his tattoos and firm chest. His brown chocolate curls fell perfectly over his shoulders. His jawline was very sharp which kinda scared me a bit. But overall he looked hot as fuck. Sorry about my language.

I looked back at my book and went back to reading. It stayed silent between us. So silent the only thing we heard were our daughters laughter.

"Hey Louis?" Harry spoke up. I looked up at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I want to get to know you more." He said and I smiled wide.

"Ok so my name is Louis William Tomlinson. I am 29 years old and I love to read. I have a daughter named Aimee who is 8 and I am currently single. I graduated college with a associate's degree in English." I finished off. He nodded his head. "What about you?" I asked.

"Well my name is Harry Edward Styles. I am 28 years old and I pretty much love everything. But I love to cook. I have a daughter named Mary who is also 8 and I am currently single too. I graduated college with a associate's degree in business" he finished off.

I nodded my head. "We have some stuff in common eh?" I said. He smiled big.

"Yea we do" he said looking at me straight in the eye with a smile on his face. I returned the look. We continued looking at each other which felt like forever and I started blushing under his stare. "You're cute when you blush" he said and I blushed harder. He laughed loudly and went back to his phone.

I stayed looking at him a little longer admiring him more. He looked up at me and smiled with a blush and I blushed back. I went back to my book and continued reading. All of a sudden I heard my daughter start yelling for Harry and I.

"MARY! OH MY GOD DAD! HARRY!" she shouted at the top of her lungs and Harry and I ran to her.

"Hey love what's wrong?" I asked. She pointed towards the water and we looked only to see Mary swimming in the pond.