Chapter 6

Filler chapter🥰

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

*A few months later*

Harry's POV

Life has been amazing to say the least. Our daughters are still bestfriends and Louis' and I relationship is perfect. Nothing could go wrong. Everything was right in the world.

Right now I am in my room laying on my bed with Louis asleep on top of me. I looked down at him and admired him like I always do. Some hair was in his face so I swooped it to the side. I started playing with his hair and thinking "man i am so lucky"

"You are so beautiful. I am glad that we met" I said looking up at the ceiling.

"I am glad we met too" I heard him say and I looked down at him. "Hi babe goodmorning" he said.

"Hi love. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Pretty good not gonna lie. You are hella comfortable" he said making me blush a little bit.

"T-thanks" I said. He looked up at me and leaned in to kiss me but I moved away. "Woah there Lou. We both have morning breath" I said and he looked at me with a playful annoyed look.

"Harry really" he says and I smile at him. We both get up and walk into the bathroom but before I went in I checked on the girls. I opened Mary's door to see that they are still asleep. Aimee is cuddled under Mary's arm and Mary holds her tight. It is such a beautiful and endearing sight. I pulled out my phone and took a quick picture before closing the door.

I walk into the bathroom to see Louis waiting for me. We both put toothpaste on our toothbrushes and started brushing. Louis and I would make eye contact through the mirror and start making funny faces at each other. Making us laugh more and more. With my left hand I grabbed his right hand and I intertwined them. He smiled the littlest bit but continued brushing his teeth.

We finally finished and we washed out our mouth. As soon as I spit out the last water I felt a pair of lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but I kissed back instantly. We kissed for a few more seconds before I pulled away.

Louis looked up at me with so much happiness in his eyes. I am pretty sure I am looking at him the same. As we were staring at each other Mary came in.

"Dad I need to use the bathroom" she said.

"Of course my love" I said and we walked out. She yawned loudly and closed the door. Aimee soon came out of the room.

"Dad where is Mary" she asks

"She is using the bathroom love" Louis replied and she nodded.

"Harry are you gonna make breakfast?" She asks in her sweet but tiring voice.

"Yes I am. I am making pancakes" I replied and she smiled wildly.

"Yes!" She said. I laughed.

"You know, I use to be a baker" I told her and she looks wowed.

"Really? Sweet" she says nodding her head and I smile. I crouched down and gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek before walking downstairs.

I made breakfast and called everyone down. The girls and Louis were dressed for the day. We laughed and joked during breakfast. As soon as we finished, I picked up everyone's dishes and walked to my sink and started washing them. I felt arms snake around my waist and I leaned into the touch.

Louis stood on his tippy toes and gave my neck a kiss.

"Hi baby" he said. Ugh I love when he calls me baby.

"Hi babe" I say and turn around to kiss him.

"Ewwwwwww" Mary and Aimee say and we laugh. I finished the dishes and walked over to the living room where everyone was.

"Ok so what is the plan today?" I asked and everyone started thinking.

"Can we stay in and watch movies?" Mary asks and I nodded my head.

"Is that good with everyone?" I ask and they nodded their heads. "Perfect"

I put on a random movie and we all cuddled up together on the couch. The girls were in the middle so we were able to cuddle them. During the movie my phone started ringing and I paused the movie.

"Sorry guys" I tell them and answer the call.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Harry!! Hiii buddy I miss you!" He says.

"Zayn my man I miss you too! How are Liam and your little girl doing?" I ask.

"Amazing. Hey I was wondering if you and Mary would like to meet up somewhere so we can all hang out. It's been awhile and we miss y'all." He says.

"I would love too but I am with my boyfriend and his daug-"

"YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND AND DIDN'T TELL ME" Zayn yells.

"I am sorry i am sorry! I was gonna tell you" I say looking over at Louis who is looking at me.

"Well bring them too! I want to meet him. He needs my blessing" he says and I laugh.

"Ok ok I'll ask. Where do you want to meet?" I ask

"My house?" Zayn questions.

"Sure! I'll text you when I get a answer." I say.

"Okie byeee" Zayn says.

"Bye" I say back and hang up.

"Who was that babe?" Louis asks me.

"My buddy Zayn. He invited us to go over so we can hang out. Would you like to go?" I ask. Aimee and Mary stared at Louis with hopeful eyes. Louis looked at them and smiled.

"Sure" he says and Mary shouts.

"Oh my god Aimee you are gonna love Ashley! She is amazing" Mary tells Aimee.

"Ashley?" Aimee says

"She is my friend. Zayn and Liam's daughter" Mary explains.

"Ooooohhh okay. Can't wait!" Aimee says and the smile.

"I'll text Zayn" I tell them and they nod. Louis leans over and kisses me. I kiss back and he releases our lips.

I smile at him and pull out my phone.

Harry: They said yes

Zayn: hell yea!🥳🤠

Harry: Zayn what in the hell-

Zayn: I am excited! Oh I can't wait to tell Liam and Ash.

Harry: haha yea. Ok we will be over in a bit.

Zayn: ok ok let me tidy up the place. I'll see you soon

Harry: Bye Zayn

Zayn: Bye Harry

I get off my phone and stand up. Everyone looks at me.

"Let's get ready" I say and the girls yell in glee before running up the stairs to get their shoes. Louis comes over and wraps his arms around my waist. I look down at him and moved his hair to the side. I looked at him with so much adortion.

I put my hand on his cheek and leaned down to kiss him. He kisses me back and I pull away.

"Man you are so beautiful" I tell him and he blushes. I laugh at his cuteness. "Let's go grab our shoes." I say and we walk up the stairs.